Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scripter Looking for a Project
Jamsong Offline

Threads: 4
Scripter Looking for a Project

I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Reply to this post if you have anything that i could help with ( be it an entire script for a level or just checking for any errors in an existing script)

Jamsong.

I can code for you if you want, Pm me. I am on my live-stream alot so check it and I may be on :D
http://www.livestream.com/jamsong
03-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71
RE: Scripter Looking for a Project

(03-11-2012, 06:42 PM)Jamsong Wrote: I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Reply to this post if you have anything that i could help with ( be it an entire script for a level or just checking for any errors in an existing script)

Jamsong.
Hello Jamsong,

I am in great need of a skilled scripter as my experience with scripting is limited. I would greatly appriciate it if you would send me a PM.

03-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Find
Saren Offline

Threads: 20

I would'nt mind some help here and there cause I ain't the best xD ^^
I bet I could get more experienced with at the same time, hehehe

03-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

There might be a place for you in Blize Dev Team.(http://blize.org). PM if interested in the matter.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
03-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Find
Armlessninja Offline

Threads: 1

(03-11-2012, 06:42 PM)Jamsong Wrote: I am very knowledgeable of C++ (which is what angel script is based on) and as a result can script very well for any custom story that needs any help. I would be looking for (ideally) a big team project but anything will do.

Jamsong.

Yes I am looking for someone to Double Check my Scripting for me, I sad to say but i am a noob at scripting Sad so If you are up to the challenge I will PM you the Script Texts (Only if they don't work)

03-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Find
Jamsong Offline

Threads: 4

I have replied to you Smile

I can code for you if you want, Pm me. I am on my live-stream alot so check it and I may be on :D
http://www.livestream.com/jamsong
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Find
danthaman15 Offline

Threads: 15

I am working on a large project (The Unforgiven), and could use some assistance. It is quite a large project, and is being split into 2 parts. I am the creative director, but don't really know my way around scripting:

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-9560.html

PM me if interested!

[Image: at_1768110.png]
03-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Find
LoneWolfGen Offline

Threads: 2

Well, I have no idea how to script, use particles, use the engine itself period. I can, however, write some good plots and story lines if you so desire, and maybe voice some a character or two. PM me if you so desire to seek more info.

LoneWolfGen (Josh Demon)

"Now leave me alone, I am off to destroy your brother!" - Christopher Titus
03-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Find