Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
[WIP] Custom Story: Kalma
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Custom Story and Total Conversion : Kalma [coming soon!]

Hey there. I noticed you said that their may be some grammar mistakes in your story, and I'd be happy to correct them for you before release. I have a beta/bug test and grammar/spelling proofreading service that I do for free. You can see what people have said about me in my thread. It's in my sig. PM me or contact me through one of the ways in the thread. Hope to hear from you soon.

04-16-2012, 10:45 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Custom Story and Total Conversion : Kalma [coming soon!]

(04-16-2012, 10:45 PM)SUMMER^ Wrote: Hey there. I noticed you said that their may be some grammar mistakes in your story, and I'd be happy to correct them for you before release. I have a beta/bug test and grammar/spelling proofreading service that I do for free. You can see what people have said about me in my thread. It's in my sig. PM me or contact me through one of the ways in the thread. Hope to hear from you soon.
Okay, i will notify to you, when i get the beta done. Cool

04-17-2012, 05:11 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Custom Story: Kalma

The story was been aborted some time ago, but recently, i found some of the progress from my friends HDD. I will continue developing this story and finish it properly. (i hope), the release date is still unknown, but i think it will be around Q2 of this year.

Moderators, please move this to development area, i don't know why this is here.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014, 02:50 PM by Red.)
02-27-2014, 02:43 PM
Find