Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
Starleaf plays Custom Stories!
Starleafgamer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Starleaf plays Custom Storys!

(03-19-2012, 01:54 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: How's progress on the updated version of my CS? Not trying to make you do it, just asking...

PS. Gave you a + at your reputation because I really loved your reactions. Also 5 stars for the thread.
Haha It's coming Smile I need just need to edit it with text and so on Smile
(03-19-2012, 03:12 AM)HumiliatioN Wrote: You should try mine story

Below this text

ATSL = Awakening to shattered life Smile

Have fun! Tongue
Sure! I try it out! Sounds fun! Smile I'll record it later today, just gonna finish another custom story with edit and all Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2012, 06:39 PM by Starleafgamer.)
03-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

I decided to give you a small hint. Chapter 2 for Haunted Hallways is now available. To play Chapter 2, you must beat Chapter 1 (the part which you played three times now), and then it will load Chapter 2 automatically. Autosaves are introduced in Chapter 2.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

A new video is up and I'm playing a new custom story called, Marcell Davis Castle Horror created by Ultimegastriker! Smile

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdZBhNg2q...5PzmWPDXI=

Enjoy! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012, 02:02 AM by Starleafgamer.)
03-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Starleaf, I've fixed the problem. Now it should work. Try downloading again. The previous link was broken.

Quick Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?s7s3sxes1dgbq04

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
03-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

How's progress on those CS? It may feel like I'm getting impatient, and I really am (a bit). To spend time, I looked at the playthroughs of other CS. Laugh in the darkness freaks me out (arachnophobia, anyone?). Would love to see you play my CS, but when the time's right. When the time's right...

03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

(03-20-2012, 06:28 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: How's progress on those CS? It may feel like I'm getting impatient, and I really am (a bit). To spend time, I looked at the playthroughs of other CS. Laugh in the darkness freaks me out (arachnophobia, anyone?). Would love to see you play my CS, but when the time's right. When the time's right...
Marcell davis castle horror is finally finish with recording! Smile just gonna put edit and stuff on it! Gonna record your after I'm done with that Tongue
03-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(03-20-2012, 06:53 PM)Starleafgamer Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 06:28 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: How's progress on those CS? It may feel like I'm getting impatient, and I really am (a bit). To spend time, I looked at the playthroughs of other CS. Laugh in the darkness freaks me out (arachnophobia, anyone?). Would love to see you play my CS, but when the time's right. When the time's right...

Marcell davis castle horror is finally finish with recording! Smile just gonna put edit and stuff on it! Gonna record your after I'm done with that Tongue

Good enough for me. I'll spend a little time until then.

03-20-2012, 06:57 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

(03-20-2012, 06:57 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:

I can't promise today or tomorrow, but I guess your custom story I'll be doing and put up will be friday or saturday depends on homework I have and how fast i finish the editing on marcell Davis castle horror. I think it's like 2-3 parts! Smile

03-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

(03-20-2012, 07:18 PM)Starleafgamer Wrote:
(03-20-2012, 06:57 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote:

I can't promise today or tomorrow, but I guess your custom story I'll be doing and put up will be friday or saturday depends on homework I have and how fast i finish the editing on marcell Davis castle horror. I think it's like 2-3 parts! Smile

No problem... It'll be done when it's done. I'll also work more on the CS until then...

03-20-2012, 07:36 PM
Website Find
Starleafgamer Offline

Listen up my wonderful friends!
I've just made a facebook page! I'll be updating that page with news about new upcoming Custom stories and probably alot of other stuff Smile

Here's the link!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Starleafga...izard=true

Join today and get a "free cookie!" ^^''

Mr.Skull says: You don't have any cookies, Starleaf.... <__<
Starleaf says: >_<
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012, 11:58 PM by Starleafgamer.)
03-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Find