Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.47 Average
A glimpse at the horizon
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: A glimpse at the horizon

(05-05-2012, 03:34 PM)nemesis567 Wrote:
Quote:are copyrighted to us.

I'll keep following this post now that I know there's money involved!

I hope you manage to retrieve and recover anything you lost.
When creating a piece of art by yourself from scratch, it is considered your property. Textures are made from scratch with the help of photos we've taken etc. etc. You get the picture :>

Thank you for your concern though! I hope this situation may resolve itself. Afterwards I feel a little naive.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

05-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6

Damn that must be a major blow, what a shitty thing to do. I hope you guys can recover enough to keep going, this mod looks like it has real promise for something truly original. You shouldn't feel naive Acies, your right not to expect it
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012, 03:54 PM by Adrianis.)
05-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(05-05-2012, 02:53 PM)Rapture Wrote: I think it would be better to name the person IMO, btw did he leak any of the custom model assests? I would wuv wuv wuv those! xD
Rapture. We made this post to say we would like to have people NOT use our custom models. It has taken lots of time to make these and it's our work that we did not want to release until the mod was done. May I ask that you show some respect towards our grief, as well as anyone else in his state of mind, to hold back on trying to get these leaks? We would really hold our regards high for you all. This setback is annoying and for people to blatantly say they're going to go find them anyway, why should we keep working on this for you guys, you know?

It's so disrespectful and a little heart breaking.
05-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

I can appreciate the work someone puts into a project like this. I hope others will feel the same.

05-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

I hope that you will resolve your problems. Your project is something way over amazing and I hope whatever problems you have may be solved.

I can say it out loud that I was part of Timorem and that Timorem may think of me (Or probably still does) as that rogue member who might have leaked stuff... But I know that I am not (So don't even come and ask that I would give you something), so if there are any files leaked, it must be someone elses work. Good luck fixing your issues from me.

They may think I am bullshitting, but this part is already none of my business as I know as I am not part of their group anymore and all I can do is wish them luck.

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
05-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Find
KeenPeachK Offline

Threads: 3

(05-05-2012, 05:33 PM)Elven Wrote: I hope that you will resolve your problems. Your project is something way over amazing and I hope whatever problems you have may be solved.

I can say it out loud that I was part of Timorem and that Timorem may think of me (Or probably still does) as that rogue member who might have leaked stuff... But I know that I am not (So don't even come and ask that I would give you something), so if there are any files leaked, it must be someone elses work. Good luck fixing your issues from me.

They may think I am bullshitting, but this part is already none of my business as I know as I am not part of their group anymore and all I can do is wish them luck.
I'm pretty sure that making a post to defend yourself when no one has even made any public claims that you're the one that leaked things only makes people actually suspect you.

05-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

(05-05-2012, 03:49 PM)Acies Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 03:34 PM)nemesis567 Wrote:
Quote:are copyrighted to us.

I'll keep following this post now that I know there's money involved!

I hope you manage to retrieve and recover anything you lost.
When creating a piece of art by yourself from scratch, it is considered your property. Textures are made from scratch with the help of photos we've taken etc. etc. You get the picture :>

Thank you for your concern though! I hope this situation may resolve itself. Afterwards I feel a little naive.

Oh. If that's your property that way you must BE very carefull. Anyone can take it over and say it's his.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
05-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I honestly feel at this point we just have to move on. I would ask for no more responses about this matter, but that's up to you all. We are continuing. All I ask is that nobody use the models. Thanks everyone. Hope you respect the team and effort enough to refrain =]

With love,
Statyk
05-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Find
Elven Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

Good luck Smile

The Interrogation
Chapter 1

My tutorials
05-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Eh. I'm not concerned with the perpetrator claiming the work is theirs. First off they can't prove it like we can with the multiple versions of the Max/Maya files, or the textures, or the multiple videos or recorded livestreams we do.

But we'll definitely be much more discriminating when it comes to who has access to our unreleased work.

05-06-2012, 02:01 AM
Find