Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Gadgets!
A Luna Offline

Threads: 2
Gadgets!

Look what I just got in? Big Grin

Also, show off any amnesia (or penumbra) gadgets you have!

[Image: Amnesiafoto.jpg]

I love playing custom stories, need a tester or someone who you want to scare easily? Pick me!:D
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2012, 04:22 PM by A Luna.)
03-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Find
WesleyTack Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Gadgets!

My mouse! Mine also has the white paint removed on the left mouse button and the Logitech logo is completely worn out from mine. I should probably get a new one, but I enjoy the shape so much I fear I'll never find one that fits so nicely in my hand. I use the Quake 3: Arena mouse pad though (also worn out completely and not so shiny :p ).

[Image: q3.jpg]
03-20-2012, 04:43 PM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

Quote:but I enjoy the shape so much I fear I'll never find one that fits so nicely in my hand.
If you know what I mean..

Anyway, that's some cool stuff even though I've never cared for gadgets. The most interesting thing I have on my desktop in that regard would be (appropriately enough) my mousepad which is white with a black twig pattern thing on it (for the record, it's incredibly ugly). Smile

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
03-20-2012, 05:25 PM
Find
WesleyTack Offline

Threads: 0

(03-20-2012, 05:25 PM)nackidno Wrote:
Quote:but I enjoy the shape so much I fear I'll never find one that fits so nicely in my hand.
If you know what I mean..

Anyway, that's some cool stuff even though I've never cared for gadgets. The most interesting thing I have on my desktop in that regard would be (appropriately enough) my mousepad which is white with a black twig pattern thing on it (for the record, it's incredibly ugly). Smile
haha, I see what you did there... Blush

03-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Where did you get that mouse pad!? (The Amnesia Rose one)

I've been looking around for one and seeing this makes me want it!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2012, 11:34 PM by RawkBandMan.)
03-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Find
A Luna Offline

Threads: 2

Dunno where you live, but here we have 'Hema' which is basically a store that sells kind of everythign but specializes in making photo prints. Just sent in the picture on their website and they made a mousemat from it. So it's not officially from FG, but that probably saved me a lot of money Smile

I love playing custom stories, need a tester or someone who you want to scare easily? Pick me!:D
03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(03-22-2012, 01:51 PM)A Luna Wrote: Dunno where you live, but here we have 'Hema' which is basically a store that sells kind of everythign but specializes in making photo prints. Just sent in the picture on their website and they made a mousemat from it. So it's not officially from FG, but that probably saved me a lot of money Smile
You're so lucky to have that store. I iz jealous.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
03-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Find