Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average
My Little Pony and Amnesia...
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: My Little Pony and Amnesia...

(03-31-2012, 12:01 PM)Kaizy Wrote: I tried to state my opinions and points on why I thought this was such a pointless thing to go on about, but I felt that a lot of it was pretty much ignored. So, I think I'll just let my opinions stay where they are and who knows, maybe someone listened.
I'm going to get some sleep.
No, actually I did listen and I think you actually made a lot of valid points and now that I think about it it really doesn't seem like as big of an issue. I don't know why you'd just jump to a conclusion like that...
Also
(03-31-2012, 11:58 AM)Officer D Wrote: I tried the mature arguing but nobody cares or listens so I just return the favor.
No, you stated your opinion and people didn't agree with it so you figured they weren't listening.

Look what I said to the guy above you. Yeah, if you have valid arguments and you aren't essentially saying "I'm right and you're wrong" then I'd agree with it.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2012, 09:18 PM by Kman.)
03-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Website Find
Kaizy Offline

Threads: 0

(03-31-2012, 09:13 PM)kman Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 12:01 PM)Kaizy Wrote: I tried to state my opinions and points on why I thought this was such a pointless thing to go on about, but I felt that a lot of it was pretty much ignored. So, I think I'll just let my opinions stay where they are and who knows, maybe someone listened.
I'm going to get some sleep.
No, actually I did listen and I think you actually made a lot of valid points and now that I think about it it really doesn't seem like as big of an issue. I don't know why you'd just jump to a conclusion like that...
I naturally jump to conclusions like that, it's just a habit.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
03-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Find
Officer D Offline

(03-31-2012, 09:13 PM)kman Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 11:58 AM)Officer D Wrote: I tried the mature arguing but nobody cares or listens so I just return the favor.
No, you stated your opinion and people didn't agree with it so you figured they weren't listening.

Look what I said to the guy above you. Yeah, if you have valid arguments and you aren't essentially saying "I'm right and you're wrong" then I'd agree with it.
Now read the very first post and tell me where the valid argument is? I only see somebody getting mad about somthing and saying "I'm right and you're wrong" Tongue This thread was just asking for it to get it's arse trolled.

03-31-2012, 09:51 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(03-27-2012, 05:31 AM)JetlinerX Wrote: STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Angry

This is f*****g stupid! Seriously? A small children's show, in an adult survival horror game!? That is just stupid. All the people who haven't grown up, and are watching this show at your age, cool. Thats fine, but keep your childish hobby out of our grown up hobby. Thanks.
I will never understand the bandwagon =\

04-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

MLP is the new Anon: A horde of children and weirdos go around the internet and just turn things into their next playground. They can bring down actual companies like Mojang, by simply being so many that the companies think that that's what the players want. They don't get banned on game forums because they preach tolerance and innocence, so anybody who hates them get banned instead. Half of these people are trolls, but half of them are legit people who don't get what's so immature about it if everybody's doing it. Add to that that feminism stripped men of their gender identity, so now men think it's okay, and that women want people into the same stuff that they are/were. We have lots of LPers who don't take Amnesia seriously one bit, and they're quite famous for their ridicules of custom stories. In a way, "stupid is in" right now, and I don't see a cure for it, so I'm just going to ignore it the best I can (or at least until Frictional Games includes colorful ponies in a future update).

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 02:39 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Find
Kaizy Offline

(04-02-2012, 02:38 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Half of these people are trolls, but half of them are legit people who don't get what's so immature about it if everybody's doing it.
lol
Of course, no one can just like something because they like it anymore, we're either trolling or just following a crowd because we think it's okay. Bravo my good man, someone please give him a medal and make him head at Frictional right the fuck now. He's clearly got it all figured out.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012, 03:12 AM by Kaizy.)
04-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Find
JetlinerX Offline

Threads: 49

Forum admins contacted to close topic.

Lead Developer of "The Attic"
~Slade Mitchell

Chapter 3 (REL)

04-02-2012, 03:17 AM
Website Find