Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help Adding 3 Items to Acid Container then Pickup
heyitsrobert97 Offline

Threads: 29
Adding 3 Items to Acid Container then Pickup

Hi, I am Pretty Good At Scripting Now But Don't Know How to Put Multiple Items In to One Entitie then It Allowing Me to Use a Jar to Pick Up Acid.

I want to get 3 bottles of liquid named 'chemical_1', 'chemical_2', 'chemical_3' and Use Them On 'acidcontainer'. and once all 3 used on the container be able to use 'empty_jar' on the container to pickup acid.
I know how to use the AddUseItemCallback and That Stuff I Just Need To Know How To Add all 3 jars then it activate the AddUseItemCallback for 'empty_jar'.
Any Help please Blush

This Darn House! , Four Doors, Youtube
04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: Adding 3 Items to Acid Container then Pickup

You'll need to use Variables. For each callback where you add a chemical, you'll need to add 1 variable of your choice (AddLocalVar) and an option for activating the final callback. It should be an "if" statement that will only activate when your variables are at 3. That should allow you to add the chemicals in any order, and the final chemical will let you use that final callback.

I probably worded that in the most confusing manner possible as I'm very sleepy.

(This post was last modified: 04-06-2012, 09:00 AM by Damascus.)
04-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Find
heyitsrobert97 Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Adding 3 Items to Acid Container then Pickup

(04-06-2012, 08:59 AM)Damascus Wrote: You'll need to use Variables. For each callback where you add a chemical, you'll need to add 1 variable of your choice (AddLocalVar) and an option for activating the final callback. It should be an "if" statement that will only activate when your variables are at 3. That should allow you to add the chemicals in any order, and the final chemical will let you use that final callback.

I probably worded that in the most confusing manner possible as I'm very sleepy.
Can you Give An Example Please of Var

This Darn House! , Four Doors, Youtube
04-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Find