Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture Demo - Passing the dog
ChazFox Offline

Threads: 3
Overture Demo - Passing the dog

Alright, so after having bought the actual game (Having wanted to play more after getting attacked by the dog in the demo) someone has informed me that in the demo, it is in fact possible to block the dog's path and get past them, and someone else informed me that there's a little something waiting for me if I do just that. So now I'm curious. Very curious. Extremely curious in fact, about both how to block the dog and what this little something is. If someone can tell me one or the other, or both, it'd be much appreciated Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2007, 12:40 PM by Cactus78.)
12-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Find
Linux.Blue Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Overture Demo - Passing the dog

I'm sure they're just pulling your leg. the only way to block the dog and find something is to play the full version.
12-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

I saw one video on youtube where the player avoided that dog and then from the radio Red starts to talk.
12-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

This is one of the oldest questions in the forums. Smile That question actually appeared first time, when the Demo of Overture was released...
And no, it's not joke. It's true, try it by yourself if you don't believe. Smile

The thing that you'll have to do, is that you take everything that you can, put it on the road, circle around it after the Dog is after you, jump over everything you've putted there and run like a wind! That's all...

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2007, 08:34 AM by Ano.)
12-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Website Find