Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scariest monster encounter?
raptorhunter6 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Scariest monster encounter?

Well I gotta say now whenever I play a custom story I have this fear when I see the word Storage. Because well my scariest moment was in the Storage itself. The Grunt downstairs didn't see me despite a nearby candle basically giving me away. So my heart beat slows down when I see it turn around when all of a sudden that infernal music plays and I make an epic run for my life. Once I run up the stairs I see another Grunt just waiting there and I duck only to have it hit me, lowering my health to a very minimum. So now I have two Grunts behind me. Dear god, when I saw the loading screen door up the stairs, I was so relieved, when suddenly I get hit from behind and die, then I had to replay from the point where I come across the second Grunt. Never was I so scared in my life.
07-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Find
Nickorama Offline

Threads: 1

You do know you can kill the kaernk with a barrel or crate? they aren't that scary, just splashing in the water. And if you stay on top of the debris around the flooded area its not harmful at all.
07-22-2012, 09:33 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

1. Prison.
2. Walk up the stairs after the elevator ride.
3. *Grawr*
4. Run!!!
5. Try to hide in cell.
6. Slam door in your face.
7. Monster shows up.
8. "It's raping time".
9. Nope.avi
10. Dies.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
07-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

When I was going through the prison, my sanity was at the lowest level. I heard a growl and saw a Grunt walking around downstairs. So Daniel collapses on the floor and starts whimpering, and it turns my way. I keep mashing the space bar and WASD, but to no avail. It spotted me, the music started playing, and it started running. As soon as he reached the top of the steps, I recovered, and ran as fast as I could. I got hit from behind, used some Laudanum, and kept running. I ran as fast as I could, and turned around to see how far behind he was. You know what happened then.

Note to self: Don't turn around in a chase.

Edit: Now that it's happened, I have to say the Brute in the Sewer. I had the rock and was about to throw it - but then I dropped it. It started walking towards me, so I grabbed and threw it. It was in vain, and he saw me. He attacked, but missed, and I ran for dear life. It followed me, and I closed the doors behind me, and made it out. My heart was pounding after that. QQ

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 08:27 PM by Zaffre.)
07-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Find