Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Is the story good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
81.58%
31 81.58%
No
18.42%
7 18.42%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Work in progress Hospital Of Horror!
jessehmusic Offline

Threads: 102
Exclamation  Hospital Of Horror!

Hospital Of Horror

You are play as "Jim" in this story , this is an Modern Time CS (Might a Short Mod)

Story

You are Jim, a man leading a happy life living alongside his brother, Eric.

But one day, for reasons unknown, Eric enters into a catatonic state, and you

immediately drive him to "Northshare Hospital," the closest health clinic you could find.

Your brother is immediately admitted, and you spend all night waiting for news of his condition,

only to be kicked out by some disgruntled hospital staff member the following morning. You make

sure to visit Eric several times that week, but his condition doesn't appear to be improving at all.

But one day, you receive a call from the hospital. Although you were expecting bad news,

what you heard on the phone sent a chill down your spine. There was screaming. The type

of screaming a man makes when he's enduring incredible agony. You could make out several

other voices as well, horrified hospital staff shouting to each other. After a moment, a loud

voice screams into your ear, "GET HERE NOW! HURRY, OR WE'LL ALL BE-"

Then comes the click, and the connection is dead.

Breathing heavily, you knew what you had to do. You grab your car keys, a jacket,

and immediately set out for Northshare Hospital, driving well above the speed limit.

When you finally arrive at Northshare, the scene that greets you look like something out

of a horror film. There's blood on the walls. Cars are burning. Bodies litter the scene,

but none of them are your brother.

Where has Eric gone? Why did the hospital call YOU apparently moments before total chaos

breaks out? You have to find answers. Dead or alive, you must find your brother

.__________________________________________________________________________

Features
  • New Lantern
  • Modern Time Static Objects And Entities(Cred to White Night TEAM)
  • Jump scares , and monsters
  • Story Line
  • Good Scripting (Cred to dnalange)
  • Voice actors
  • Detailed maps
  • No teleporting naked guys

• Custom Ambiance Music! (CRED TO sgtyayap)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots

http://www.mediafire.com/?x3amfd5extuwy4c

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Any question or commet is welcome!

Please if not commet ,Please Vote in the Poll! and Vote In Thread Rating ! Smile // LetsPlayHorrorGame Aka JessehMusicProd

UPDATES

UPDATE : 14 april 2012 , 17:18

Voice actor

Detailed maps

UPDATE : 14 april 2012 , 19:16

The brother got a name now "Eric"

UPDATE :14 April 2012 , 22:32
Main Menu Map is DONE!! if all want screenshot of it , it will come!!

UPDATE 15 APRIL 2012 , 21:15 , removing lantern and replace it with flashlight Smile
UPDATE 15 APRIL 2012 , 22:10 , New Text On Menu etc! Smile more screenshots will come this week!(Y)

UPDATE 16 APRIL 2012 , 10:09 , Flashlight has been fixed! 2 new screenshots ready!! will give it out end of the week

UPDATE 16 APRIL 2012 , 17:49

UPDATE 16 APRIL 2012 , 20:49

No teleporting naked guys

Might make this mod in two chapters

UPDATE 17 APRIL 2012 , 20:03

Flashlight WITH Sound is fixed!! Smile Screenshots on Friday!

DOWNLOADS

DEMO --> COMING SOON
BETA VERSION FOR BETA TESTER WILL BE GIVEN AWAY SOON
FULL VERSION --> COMING SOON
MODDB

WORK HAS BEEN PUASED MY PC HAS BEEN CRASHED , WILL UPDATE WHEN I'M BACK AT PC

back at pc , need an configer!!! that can fix the issues with the flashlight etc etc contact me at skype or here on forum @wowhasse1

Attached Files
.jpg   amneisa_logo_1.jpg (Size: 254.41 KB / Downloads: 738)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic - Hospital of horror , WIP
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012, 06:32 AM by jessehmusic.)
04-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Website Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Hospital Of Horror!

Hey there. After looking at those pics and reading your story outline, I can say I think this looks pretty interesting. Are you looking for beta testers? I can also proofread your story to correct all the grammatical/spelling mistakes.

I put a link to my thread in my sig. You can read it if you want to see the kind of service I provide and what people think of it.

Hope to hear back from you, and good luck with your story!

04-14-2012, 08:10 AM
Find
asghdrew Offline

Threads: 10

Looks Great Big Grin
I added this to Modern Custom Story List I made.
Voted : YES
Always great that everyone makes or uses new custom models Big Grin

lol noobs
04-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Ok first of all "jump scares"? really? can't you make a bit more "smart" scares? i hope so... because i am sick of seeing boggie mans jumping at you and say "buhgaugauga!!!"

(04-14-2012, 11:46 AM)BlingBoyOto Wrote: Always great that everyone makes or uses new custom models Big Grin
As far as i have seen in screen shots... none of them are custom models... just penumbra's models copied from White Night. And thats wirtten in their front page!

"Modern Time Static Objects And Entities(Cred to White Night TEAM)"

also a note... i don't know what you have done to your amnesia game.... but your sceen shots look like minecraft! damn no offence dude but they are very bad and didn't really get my attention... well actualy they did but for the wrong reason.

Grammar errors I ditected (this is just to help you)
", you saw blood on the wall (Outside) you went inside the hospital , you saw bodies , you saw blood"

ok i know i saw blood... you don't need to repeat yourself.

"You and your brother lived to together "

what do you mean "to"?
(Also please don't point out my own grammar erros... because i am not the one presenting my mod)

ok this was my "harsh" crittic... but your mod is not all bad! i am interested in the story! and i can't wait what you might do whit it (but why does the person in the phone calls you to take your brother? why not just call the police for that matter? well if you want the player to be in the hospital maybe it would be better for him to go to the hospital like a normal day... but then finds out thats the hopitals is being attacked or whatever... that is unless of course the person's phone call does have a good motive for someone instead asking for police help... to ask help from the protagonist)... so yeah thats what i am thinking of your mod right now... i personaly hope that you can overcome the problems i mentioned and make a good expirience!

good luck!

Danarogon
04-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Website Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73

You're doing very well there man!
Keep it going and make ppl interesting!
I votes yes, cause this has potential if it will be a long CS..
Lange..
04-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

(04-14-2012, 01:04 PM)dnalange Wrote: You're doing very well there man!
Keep it going and make ppl interesting!
I votes yes, cause this has potential if it will be a long CS..
Lange..
I will do my best to keep to work up! Smile
Planing to make a mod but no idéa how i make a Own menu etc :S so i guess it will be an CS Big Grin

ty everyone for taking the time and check it / comment it! Smile //JHM

04-14-2012, 01:09 PM
Website Find
Greven Offline

Threads: 13

I have to agree with Danaragon,

I have seen your posts a little here and there and arent you working on 2 other stories at the same time?

The story by itself is ok but it needs some sharpening to be that extra that everybody wants.

Otherwise good luck and hope your story come out as good as it sounds.

[WIP] Recidivus
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2012, 01:35 PM by Greven.)
04-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

(04-14-2012, 01:34 PM)Greven Wrote: I have to agree with Danaragon,

I have seen your posts a little here and there and arent you working on 2 other stories at the same time?

The story by itself is ok but it needs some sharpening to be that extra that everybody wants.

Otherwise good luck and hope your story come out as good as it sounds.
Well im working on two stories but mostly this one cuz i realy wanna make a modern time CS / MOD

04-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Honestly Jessehmusic, I liked the story you gave. It really does make me interested in seeing what happened and its presentation... Take your time on this. Don't finish in a few weeks... Finish in a few months. And another tip. "Jump scares" are not a 'feature' and you only ruin the immersion for when we play because now we are expecting it. I, myself, seek higher quality fear than jump scares so I may just leave this one if it is only going to have such scares. It's a shame because the story sounds cool and I could imagine a great presentation in my mind... But I feel disappointment will be imminent. Not being offensive, I just don't like to see a great story get ruined by the use of jumpscares and possibly over-use of enemies.

More enemies =/= scarier.
04-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Find
jessehmusic Offline

(04-14-2012, 04:07 PM)Statyk Wrote: Honestly Jessehmusic, I liked the story you gave. It really does make me interested in seeing what happened and its presentation... Take your time on this. Don't finish in a few weeks... Finish in a few months. And another tip. "Jump scares" are not a 'feature' and you only ruin the immersion for when we play because now we are expecting it. I, myself, seek higher quality fear than jump scares so I may just leave this one if it is only going to have such scares. It's a shame because the story sounds cool and I could imagine a great presentation in my mind... But I feel disappointment will be imminent. Not being offensive, I just don't like to see a great story get ruined by the use of jumpscares and possibly over-use of enemies.

More enemies =/= scarier.
i will try make good scares!!
and one thing about "Doomed mansion" i dont got any ideas how to build "old house and doomed houses etc dungeons" you know what i mean ?? hospital i know ^^

04-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Website Find