Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
The closet
SCAREDPUSSY123 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The closet

Very well said, Stepper.
06-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-02-2012, 09:37 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 08:19 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: virox100.
Frictional Games put so much work in Amnesia and released these tools in hope to have their ingenuity thanked with ingenuity in return. Then people like you spat in their face and created these "things".
Do you seriously thinks these things are creative, respectful or even funny !!? I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but I've had it with these useless, obnoxious, retarded, uncreative PewDiePie/My Little Pony/Troll maps. I can't even IMAGINE how Frictional Games must feel when they see this!!!
Cut the crap, make a serious custom story, and if you're too lazy/incompetent to do that, post it on 9GAG instead. They enjoy uncreative/unfunny stuff there.
I don't know if Frictional games hate the Pewdiepie stories, cause they make the game commercials, cause they like the gameplay. But then the pewdiepie, troll and My Little pony stories come! But i don't think it's that bad what Frictional Games look at it, the users are having fun creating it! I think that's one of their point of releasing the level editor!
Imagine that you spent all afternoon and all night to craft the most magnificent and delicious cake ever made. The next morning you bring it to your friends. A few appreciate it, but then your friends start throwing it at eachother somke of your friends brought alcohol and your friends get piss drunk, stops believing in quality and respect, get naked and have a grandiose orgy covered in the remains of your cake...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(06-03-2012, 02:58 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Imagine that you spent all afternoon and all night to craft the most magnificent and delicious cake ever made. The next morning you bring it to your friends. A few appreciate it, but then your friends start throwing it at eachother somke of your friends brought alcohol and your friends get piss drunk, stops believing in quality and respect, get naked and have a grandiose orgy covered in the remains of your cake...
I would use a different example for your case, because I don't think yours works well enough:

You make an awesome cake, the cake becomes famous. Your friends all decide to make cakes of their own. Some are truly inspired by you, and put true effort into making their cakes. Others just jump on the cake making bandwagon, and pump out cakes without much thought for it at all. Despite this, the original cake, and the ones of high quality will remain unaffected by the bad cakes.
06-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26

(06-03-2012, 02:58 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 09:37 PM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 08:19 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: virox100.
Frictional Games put so much work in Amnesia and released these tools in hope to have their ingenuity thanked with ingenuity in return. Then people like you spat in their face and created these "things".
Do you seriously thinks these things are creative, respectful or even funny !!? I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but I've had it with these useless, obnoxious, retarded, uncreative PewDiePie/My Little Pony/Troll maps. I can't even IMAGINE how Frictional Games must feel when they see this!!!
Cut the crap, make a serious custom story, and if you're too lazy/incompetent to do that, post it on 9GAG instead. They enjoy uncreative/unfunny stuff there.
I don't know if Frictional games hate the Pewdiepie stories, cause they make the game commercials, cause they like the gameplay. But then the pewdiepie, troll and My Little pony stories come! But i don't think it's that bad what Frictional Games look at it, the users are having fun creating it! I think that's one of their point of releasing the level editor!
Imagine that you spent all afternoon and all night to craft the most magnificent and delicious cake ever made. The next morning you bring it to your friends. A few appreciate it, but then your friends start throwing it at eachother somke of your friends brought alcohol and your friends get piss drunk, stops believing in quality and respect, get naked and have a grandiose orgy covered in the remains of your cake...
Your comparing a level editor and game with a cake? I do not want this to get closed. So i'll stop responding now.

Altough: Your first level should NEVER be released, mostly it's for training useless stuff. And having some fun.

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 03:08 PM by Stepper321.)
06-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-03-2012, 03:07 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 02:58 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Imagine that you spent all afternoon and all night to craft the most magnificent and delicious cake ever made. The next morning you bring it to your friends. A few appreciate it, but then your friends start throwing it at eachother somke of your friends brought alcohol and your friends get piss drunk, stops believing in quality and respect, get naked and have a grandiose orgy covered in the remains of your cake...
I would use a different example for your case, because I don't think yours works well enough:

You make an awesome cake, the cake becomes famous. Your friends all decide to make cakes of their own. Some are truly inspired by you, and put true effort into making their cakes. Others just jump on the cake making bandwagon, and pump out cakes without much thought for it at all. Despite this, the original cake, and the ones of high quality will remain unaffected by the bad cakes.
The new cakes taste like shite and you're grandiose cake is demeaned by the amateurs' cakes.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
06-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Find
SCAREDPUSSY123 Offline

Threads: 0

Hooray! The witch is dead!
Now go play the closet 3 and make a sequel.
06-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Find