Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
In need of voicing?
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22
RE: In need of voicing?

(04-16-2012, 11:09 PM)JenniferOrange Wrote: Will definitely keep your name in mind. I can hear the emotion in your voice, which I enjoy a lot. Even with your old mic it still sounds great. Good job!
thanks Smile

04-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

you

i love your accent, and sometime in the future i would love to have your voice as one of the protagonists in my story, if youre up for it ofcourse! lemme know by PrivateMessage if youre interested!

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
04-19-2012, 04:26 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

(04-19-2012, 04:26 PM)darkadders Wrote: you

i love your accent, and sometime in the future i would love to have your voice as one of the protagonists in my story, if youre up for it ofcourse! lemme know by PrivateMessage if youre interested!
I very much look forward to it Smile

04-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Find
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13

(04-17-2012, 06:29 PM)Leeeyam Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 10:28 PM)Putmalk Wrote: Okay, well, could you do a sample of any paragraph here? I'm curious to hear what it will sound like. I know the writing is mediocre but I was going to fix it. :/

And yes, full credit will always be given to anyone who helps.

Spoiler below!

17th of July, Year 1406

Today was my first day on the front lines. As I sit here on my bed writing this journal, I can't shake my own doubts about my decision to fight in this revolution. I care about our cause, and our repressed people deserve a better leadership. But, I despise violence, and I have had no negative interaction with our leadership, so why am I sitting here right now, rifle by my side, ready to die in order to topple our government?

Our people are starving, and many are shot to death in the streets for attempting to voice their concerns in government. We are in debt from the bloody Valkyrie Wars with Ardania that cost thousands of lives. And yet, here I am, wealthy and independent. I am orphaned, but I can't pinpoint the cause of that, and that certainly has nothing to do with this regime. I shouldn't have any problem with my government. And yet, once again, I'm still fighting to take them down.

As I write down these concerns, the answer suddenly comes to me. In my dreams, a woman cries out to me. Sometimes when I'm awake, I hear her voice surrounding me. She seems worried, afraid. I don't know who she is, and I want her to stop haunting me. I enlisted in this army in order to witness the most heinous of crimes, and hopefully, to shake these disturbing voices out of my head.

I did the bottom paragraph, it isn't my best, ill admit and there are some weird banging noises for some reason, I can sort that out though, would be cool to tell me what you think, or if you would prefer a different tone!

http://soundcloud.com/leeeyam/as-i-write...e-concerns
Wow!!!! I think that's awesome! So cool. One of things I want to do with the diary entries is have the narrator progressively sound more insane as the story progresses, as he begins to lose his touch with the world (the story is based off him viewing normal human beings as deformed monsters). But this is really good. I have to work on filling out my texts, but it's great to have you as a voice actor. Big Grin

04-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

(04-20-2012, 01:06 AM)Putmalk Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 06:29 PM)Leeeyam Wrote:
(04-16-2012, 10:28 PM)Putmalk Wrote: Okay, well, could you do a sample of any paragraph here? I'm curious to hear what it will sound like. I know the writing is mediocre but I was going to fix it. :/

And yes, full credit will always be given to anyone who helps.

Spoiler below!

17th of July, Year 1406

Today was my first day on the front lines. As I sit here on my bed writing this journal, I can't shake my own doubts about my decision to fight in this revolution. I care about our cause, and our repressed people deserve a better leadership. But, I despise violence, and I have had no negative interaction with our leadership, so why am I sitting here right now, rifle by my side, ready to die in order to topple our government?

Our people are starving, and many are shot to death in the streets for attempting to voice their concerns in government. We are in debt from the bloody Valkyrie Wars with Ardania that cost thousands of lives. And yet, here I am, wealthy and independent. I am orphaned, but I can't pinpoint the cause of that, and that certainly has nothing to do with this regime. I shouldn't have any problem with my government. And yet, once again, I'm still fighting to take them down.

As I write down these concerns, the answer suddenly comes to me. In my dreams, a woman cries out to me. Sometimes when I'm awake, I hear her voice surrounding me. She seems worried, afraid. I don't know who she is, and I want her to stop haunting me. I enlisted in this army in order to witness the most heinous of crimes, and hopefully, to shake these disturbing voices out of my head.

I did the bottom paragraph, it isn't my best, ill admit and there are some weird banging noises for some reason, I can sort that out though, would be cool to tell me what you think, or if you would prefer a different tone!

http://soundcloud.com/leeeyam/as-i-write...e-concerns
Wow!!!! I think that's awesome! So cool. One of things I want to do with the diary entries is have the narrator progressively sound more insane as the story progresses, as he begins to lose his touch with the world (the story is based off him viewing normal human beings as deformed monsters). But this is really good. I have to work on filling out my texts, but it's great to have you as a voice actor. Big Grin
Awesome I think it would be fun to go through the phases of going nuts Big Grin

04-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

I would like to thank the people that have given me the opportunity to voice, I really enjoy it, and I would love to do more if needed, if not needed it would be nice to have feedback Smile

05-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Find
KeenPeachK Offline

Threads: 3

I just listened to your recent recording and I think it sounds great! Also, agree with the others that you have an awesome accent~

05-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Website Find
Leeeyam Offline

(05-03-2012, 02:11 AM)KeenPeachK Wrote: I just listened to your recent recording and I think it sounds great! Also, agree with the others that you have an awesome accent~
Thanks for the nice comments Smile

05-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Alright well since you asked for it!

I can't fully go all out since you claim to have a new microphone.
You do a good job and your voice is great, It's however still lacking expression. You have the voicing down and you do a fairly good job on the emotion part, I'd just like to hear some more tone changing and such and I think your voice acting would be great.

You should also consider using programs like Adobe Soundbooth or Audacity ( Free alternative ) To clear up the static noise in the background.
05-26-2012, 08:14 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

(05-26-2012, 08:14 PM)Traggey Wrote: Alright well since you asked for it!

I can't fully go all out since you claim to have a new microphone.
You do a good job and your voice is great, It's however still lacking expression. You have the voicing down and you do a fairly good job on the emotion part, I'd just like to hear some more tone changing and such and I think your voice acting would be great.

You should also consider using programs like Adobe Soundbooth or Audacity ( Free alternative ) To clear up the static noise in the background.
Thanks Traggey, I love to hear what people think, and yes, I use Audacity to clear up the static noise, the ones on SoundCloud have static noise due to the fact I didn't know you could upload to the site, only record from there, I have voiced a fair bit now using Audacity to make it sound more clear.

Thanks again!

05-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Find