Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Moder please
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26
RE: Help! Moder please

(07-10-2012, 11:39 AM)Adrianis Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 10:47 PM)SilentStriker Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 10:45 PM)GeneralGregsworth Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 10:44 PM)SilentStriker Wrote: I know it's a lot it's just that I write alot kind of automatically x)
Same goes with me, some grammar nazi invented it and now we use it. It's painful.
I'm trying to reprogram myself to NOT write alot xD
Mmhmm, and hows that working out for you?

------

Silent & Robo, the problem is that you guys are totally great at learning on your own, experimenting, creating, and doing it all alone. Not everyone is like that, I suppose it's probably based on what your used to - spend your whole life getting taught and not learning on your own means you learn to rely on other people to impart knowledge, rather than just experimenting on your own. If you don't have a clear picture of what you want to try, or you can't think of any ideas to experiment with, then you can't just fuck around with editors to learn stuff

OP, the problem here is that everyones working on free time - if tutorials aren't enough for you to learn, your going to find it difficult trying to find someone to guide you through. Sadly, the other guys are right
Not that good xD

Yes I know, the thing is there's a lot of tutorials on the wiki and also if there is something he just can't solve or find an answer on the forum then he can make a thread on the forum Smile But mostly he should try and learn by himself as much as possible Smile

07-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Help! Moder please

Oh don't complain Robo, scriptings easy, just set up a test map and start fucking around with commands Smile

Yeh right, and if I was good at learning by myself then I'd be wicked sick at modelling by now. Oh well...

Sorry OP!
07-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Find