Hey guys! Thought I'd give those of you who haven't yet played White Night (or those who want to play it again) a bit of a treat. However, let me make it clear that all credit for White Night goes to Tanshaydar
and anyone who assisted him. I contacted Tanshaydar directly, and while he approves of my work, he expressed his desire to move on to other projects, so I am releasing this here.
I have gone over all the text in White Night and corrected all grammatical errors, as well as clarified a few portions that players were getting stuck at, while at the same time changing as little of the original story as possible. This took about 10 hours of work over the past week. Anyways, I hope someone
- Completely text overhaul. 200-300 spelling/grammar corrections made to notes.
- Subtitles corrected to match PERFECTLY with what was spoken.
- Game UI grammar/spelling corrected.
- Attempts to alter the original text as little as possible while still making corrections.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest version of White Night from the ModDB site.
- After installing white night, copy the folders in the attachment into your Amnesia/Redist folder (the folder with the other white night files)
- Click yes to overwrite previously existing files.
- Enjoy this awesome mod!
- I have included the original White Night .lang files in case you wish to rollback (for whatever reason.)
- Simply copy the contents of Uninstall.rar to your Amnesia/Redist folder and overwrite any existing files.
MediaFire Alternative DL