Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS Development: Castle Helmuth
Electra Offline

Threads: 5
CS Development: Castle Helmuth

So far, everything I have is on paper/Word Documents. My maps have been plotted on graph paper so far. But before I start with the programming aspect. Here are two notes you find.

Dear Fabien Karls (player),
I have recently heard of your excellent work on the biography of my ally Lt. General John Moore and encourage you to travel to my Castle Helmuth in the Northern Austrian woods. I too have had an extensive military career in my campaigns against Napoleon and his forces during the Napoleonic War. There are many stories that I could tell you. I would be honored to have you be my personal biographer. It will do you well to come from Sweden to pay me a visit for I will pay handsomely for your trade.
Sincerely,General Hans Schwarzenburg

and....

During my campaign in the Rhineland of France, my troop and I decided to loot a burnt down French estate. While my men sifted through the rubble, I came upon a very peculiar relic. It was beautiful but it didn’t seem manmade. Upon closer inspection, it revealed to have scrawling carved on its surface in some odd language. I took it with me along with some other spoils of conquest.

This is set in Austria after the Napoleanic Wars (1820). You (Fabien) have been hired by a famous Austrian war general to do biographical work. While searching for some content for his book you're writing, you come upon some evidence of "unusual activity".

Sound Interesting?

Attached Files
.jpg   amnesiacustomstory.jpg (Size: 196.92 KB / Downloads: 106)

Custom Story Work in Progress: Castle Helmuth
"Who said the glory days had to end?"
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012, 08:13 PM by Electra.)
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
Website Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: CS Development: Castle Helmuth

(04-16-2012, 08:12 PM)Electra Wrote: So far, everything I have is on paper/Word Documents. My maps have been plotted on graph paper so far. But before I start with the programming aspect. Here are two notes you find.

Dear Fabien Karls (player),
I have recently heard of your excellent work on the biography of my ally Lt. General John Moore and encourage you to travel to my Castle Helmuth in the Northern Austrian woods. I too have had an extensive military career in my campaigns against Napoleon and his forces during the Napoleonic War. There are many stories that I could tell you. I would be honored to have you be my personal biographer. It will do you well to come from Sweden to pay me a visit for I will pay handsomely for your trade.
Sincerely,General Hans Schwarzenburg

and....

During my campaign in the Rhineland of France, my troop and I decided to loot a burnt down French estate. While my men sifted through the rubble, I came upon a very peculiar relic. It was beautiful but it didn’t seem manmade. Upon closer inspection, it revealed to have scrawling carved on its surface in some odd language. I took it with me along with some other spoils of conquest.

This is set in Austria after the Napoleanic Wars (1820). You (Fabien) have been hired by a famous Austrian war general to do biographical work. While searching for some content for his book you're writing, you come upon some evidence of "unusual activity".

Sound Interesting?
sounds alright ^^

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012, 09:19 PM by Mine Turtle.)
04-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Find