Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics
MasterTheMind Offline

Threads: 3
Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics

Imagine if Frictional Games had cutscenes with Philip and Daniel in their games.
So I decided to create an image of them in video game graphics (3-D)
What do you think?
See the attachment
or this link
http://fav.me/d4winad
04-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Website Find
Arvuti Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Daniel(Amnesia) and Philip(Penumbra) in Video Game Graphics

Daniel looks like Ezio.

Mostly typical fan girl stuff, making the protagonist way more good looking and manlier than they actually are. The thing with Daniel and Philip is that they are pretty much every day men, the same average looking people who you see every day.
04-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

Nice work, especially Daniel looks awesome.
But I have to agree with the last post, Philip looks a bit too manly and idealized.
In my thoughts, Philip has a younger and a bit boyish look.
But despite of that, nice stuff. Smile

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2012, 11:52 PM by Gharren.)
04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Website Find
MasterTheMind Offline

(04-16-2012, 11:44 PM)Arvuti Wrote: Daniel looks like Ezio.

Mostly typical fan girl stuff, making the protagonist way more good looking and manlier than they actually are. The thing with Daniel and Philip is that they are pretty much every day men, the same average looking people who you see every day.
Didn't know Philip in that pic was condisered good looking, ehe i thought I made him average. And I think i made Daniel look terrified enough, i should of made Philip look terrified even tho he's not really scared of the dark.

Your right about Philip looking manly, I should of made him look more terrified like Daniel in there and why he looks young, its probably because I made his skin a little too smooth. i could try making another one of these pictures later
(04-16-2012, 11:51 PM)Gharren Wrote: Nice work, especially Daniel looks awesome.
But I have to agree with the last post, Philip looks a bit too manly and idealized.
In my thoughts, Philip has a younger and a bit boyish look.
But despite of that, nice stuff. Smile

(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 12:24 AM by MasterTheMind.)
04-17-2012, 12:22 AM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

I don't really like how they look to be honest, they look too animeish
04-17-2012, 01:31 AM
Website Find
MasterTheMind Offline

Its not like they got big eyes do they? if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
(04-17-2012, 01:31 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: I don't really like how they look to be honest, they look too animeish

04-17-2012, 01:49 AM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Eh, not bad, definately not consistent with the horror theme, it looks like - as someone previously mentioned - Anime-ish. 6/10.

I rate it 3 memes.
04-17-2012, 03:10 AM
Find
MasterTheMind Offline

Fine i'll admit that Philip is Edited from hunter in left 4 Dead and Daniel is edited from Ezio in assassins creed, using xnalara and photoshop, am sick of this crap
(04-17-2012, 03:10 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: Eh, not bad, definately not consistent with the horror theme, it looks like - as someone previously mentioned - Anime-ish. 6/10.

04-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Website Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(04-17-2012, 01:49 AM)MasterTheMind Wrote: Its not like they got big eyes do they? if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
(04-17-2012, 01:31 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: I don't really like how they look to be honest, they look too animeish
If you can't handle criticism, and I'm talking the criticism that isn't outright flaming or completely rude/hostile(which mine wasn't).

Then don't share with us, you asked us all, and I quote "What do you think?" And you got different opinions as we told you, and now that you got an opinion that isn't "I like it." You're mad at me, that's really not cool bro, I didn't say the art was bad, I just said "I don't like it." It doesn't do anything for me, I don't think "Omg that's really bad." I just think "Not my thing."

Okay? So let's calm down and stop reading more into what I said then what I actually said, I don't deserve your hostility, I just said it's not my thing, if you want my full opinion.

It looks good, the colors aren't too bright nor are they too dark and gritty, yes they look like hunter and Ezio, but anyone who says that shouldn't be using it as a criticism, it's not a big deal, it still looks great.

And now that I thought about it, they don't look that much like animeish type characters, I was just trying to explain how I felt, and ultimately

8/10 art, but I don't like it...so can we get off my back now? Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 05:33 AM by Hunter of Shadows.)
04-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Website Find
MasterTheMind Offline

(04-17-2012, 05:24 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: I was never on your back(lol) but usually when someone says something negative I'd expect them to also tell me what could I fix, but if they leave place a negative comment with nothing else, don't expect a positive reply, and you don't have to give your opinion if you have nothing good to say unless you have good reasons to do so.
(04-17-2012, 01:49 AM)MasterTheMind Wrote: Its not like they got big eyes do they? if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
If you can't handle criticism, and I'm talking the criticism that isn't outright flaming or completely rude/hostile(which mine wasn't).

Then don't share with us, you asked us all, and I quote "What do you think?" And you got different opinions as we told you, and now that you got an opinion that isn't "I like it." You're mad at me, that's really not cool bro, I didn't say the art was bad, I just said "I don't like it." It doesn't do anything for me, I don't think "Omg that's really bad." I just think "Not my thing."

Okay? So let's calm down and stop reading more into what I said then what I actually said, I don't deserve your hostility, I just said it's not my thing, if you want my full opinion.

It looks good, the colors aren't too bright nor are they too dark and gritty, yes they look like hunter and Ezio, but anyone who says that shouldn't be using it as a criticism, it's not a big deal, it still looks great.

And now that I thought about it, they don't look that much like animeish type characters, I was just trying to explain how I felt, and ultimately

8/10 art, but I don't like it...so can we get off my back now? Big Grin

04-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Website Find