Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking advanced scripter.
JPPSJ Offline

Threads: 2
Seeking advanced scripter.

I have created the first part of my custom map "DarkCastle", but i am very terrible at scripting. Thus im looking for a person with some extra time on there hands that has some experience with scripting to script some events in my map if interested.
If you want to help post below and ill send you my link for a download.

Your name will be boldly noted in the credits and a referance to your account or youtube name if you want.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 05:25 AM by JPPSJ.)
04-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26
RE: Seeking advanced scripter.

(04-17-2012, 05:24 AM)JPPSJ Wrote: I have created the first part of my custom map "DarkCastle", but i am very terrible at scripting. Thus im looking for a person with some extra time on there hands that has some experience with scripting to script some events in my map if interested.

Your name will be boldly noted in the credits and a referance to your account or youtube name if you want.
I would love to help, but i have another story (2 actually) that needs scripting of mine. The Ultimate Banana (info comes soon :p) and Better Go Alone 2 (last part)

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
04-17-2012, 08:19 AM
Find
JPPSJ Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Seeking advanced scripter.

(04-17-2012, 08:19 AM)Stepper321 Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 05:24 AM)JPPSJ Wrote: I have created the first part of my custom map "DarkCastle", but i am very terrible at scripting. Thus im looking for a person with some extra time on there hands that has some experience with scripting to script some events in my map if interested.

I would love to help, but i have another story (2 actually) that needs scripting of mine. The Ultimate Banana (info comes soon :p) and Better Go Alone 2 (last part)
ok, well when you get some time open reply to this and i ill send you a link via message.

04-17-2012, 12:53 PM
Find