Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Requests Looking for Mappers
ChaoticDarkness Offline

Threads: 3
Looking for Mappers

The Forgotten World - Revealing Reality is a mod me and my friend are working on and i am the one who writes the story. We are in desperate need of someone that are good at mapping. Also some voice actors later.
Show me what you can!

A little taste of the story so far:
Spoiler below!
I was walking all alone in the dark path towards nowhere. The wind was blowing and the soothing sound was calming my senses. Leaves was rolling around on the ground and i felt the small droplets of rain hitting my cheeks. They were as teeny tiny tears from the skies reaching for my face and body. The wind was blowing in my coat and it got the chills. I wrapped my arms around me and tried to stop the coat to move around by the wind. My short steps toward the unknown destination was intriguing - this was my first moment in the real world. Everything felt so real. I am now able to touch objects, see in colors and feel things in many, many different ways.

I looked into the dark sky and embraced the scene. It had colors. The stars actually shone. The moon was real. Everything that was once told to me was correct. My father never lied, those people that told me to not accept the fact of the real world was wrong. The mystery remains, how did i end up here? The only thing i remembered that i was on my way to the Sovereign Court. It was a simple encounter of a mysterious man that i passed by. He was speaking a foreign language and bumped into me.
The second later i was here.

It was a pond, benches and a huge fence. I chose the path through the forest and here i am right now. I cant understand why someone simple and boring as me made it here. I am not worth this, but still i have no choice to stay here. Will i age? Is there something called death? Many questions remain and will remain unanswered for a long time. This is actually my first encounter. I have this feeble feeling that something called time that once was a myth - is happening right now.

This is too much for my brain to compute. I grabbed my hair in irritation and screamed. I heard a voice from far. Someone was running towards me.
This will be my first encounter of the intelligent beings of the real world...
04-19-2012, 12:28 PM
Find
Sen Garden Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Looking for Mappers

This sounds really interesting and intriguingly vague. I don't know anything about mapping, but I am looking to start voice acting for Amnesia custom stories. Maybe this would be a good place for me to start, but it really depends on the role. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about this.
04-21-2012, 04:43 AM
Find
ChaoticDarkness Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Looking for Mappers

Can you make a little sample of your voiceacting?
Read the first paragraph.
04-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Find