Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Leeeyam's Channel
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22
Leeeyam's Channel

Yes, I did make a post a while ago, but read 'Your time doing this'
[u]
Description of myself:[/u]
My name is Liam, I'm from South Wales in the UK, I enjoy playing video games.. in fact I spend a lot of time playing them.. I sometimes think I play to much.
I spent a lot of time on the Frictional Games forum, where I am currently a part of a 'team' in creating custom story, which will be no doubt released soon. On the same forum, I do a bit of voice acting too, which is rather fun!

Genres:
Well, I will be doing many different games I get my hands on to, but right now, it's just the basic Amnesia and Cry of Fear, but I'll also move onto other games and test them out.

Your time doing this:
This is a tough question, I started in January, I made about 50 videos in total, but this one guy left me a rather nasty comment on one of the videos, in retaliation I told him to get lost, and blocked him. A day later, I was suspiciously receiving a ton of dislikes on EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO. literally I think the most I had was 130, in result, I deleted all of my videos, and now I want to start again this time, but try and act differently to avoid the same thing happening again.

Future events/plans you have:
Well really, I don't care about a 'large' audience, I just want someone if not a few people to appreciate and enjoy the fact that I release videos, so to answer the question, I just want people to have fun watching what I produce.

Your channel link:
www.youtube.com/Leeeyam

Description of your channel:
There are only about 6 videos at the moment, but my hard drive is filling up with game plays of different games, some of which I wont use due to the fact I don't think they are very entertaining, I will post different games, even games people may suggest, I really don't mind, I do however LOVE watching other peoples videos, so if you enjoy mine and you make them too, please don't be shy to tell me, I want to watch them!

P.S: I really don't mind constructive criticism or answering any further questions!

04-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Find
Glowman Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Leeeyam's Channel

Keep posting them! Viewers only want to watch people who upload regularly! Keep an upload timetable and youll go far!
04-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22
RE: Leeeyam's Channel

(04-19-2012, 09:21 PM)Glowman Wrote: Keep posting them! Viewers only want to watch people who upload regularly! Keep an upload timetable and youll go far!
I have been, and will do, I generally post once or twice a day so far Smile

04-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Find