Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request Mod team request
BloodKing Offline

Threads: 1
Mod team request

Hi, I'm BloodKing and I have wanted to make a custom story for a really long time now but I'm not good at it neither scripting. I am however good at story telling atleast with an assisant, as for level editing and scripting,
not to good that's where I need help, any help well be approved, to join just say what your good at, and why you want to join.
04-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: Mod team request

Taken by your skills, I believe you should be searching for a position in an existing development team, not a development team of your own.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
04-23-2012, 05:17 PM
Find
BloodKing Offline

Threads: 1

(04-23-2012, 05:17 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: Taken by your skills, I believe you should be searching for a position in an existing development team, not a development team of your own.
Is that and insult or a complement? Big Grin Yeah you're right just don't know where to find them.
04-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

It's neither. It's who you are and the use of the information you gave us to describe your skills which will obviously differ from others.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
04-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Find