Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Time Killer Until AMFP (Anna)
ZraloK Offline

Threads: 1
Time Killer Until AMFP (Anna)

Now granted like anyone I have a good list of games to keep me occupied until AMFP (namely Diablo 3)

But for those who haven't heard of it, Anna is suppose to release this May, and it is a Amnesia look alike (that I think looks good) and the second trailer makes it seem very... intriguing (references to Anna having a mind of her own).

http://dreampainters-anna.blogspot.com/

I thought I'd put it out there for people to look into, I'm excited for it. They say it's a 3 hr game with 3 outcomes based on the whole play through, and that most play throughs will differ, due to the way what happens correlates with what the player looks at and their movement.

"Death is light as a feather, duty is heavy as a mountain."
--Rand Al'Thor
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2012, 08:08 PM by ZraloK.)
04-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Time Killer Until AMFP (Anna)

Looks amazing! The "adaptive" scares will be quite interesting.

I rate it 3 memes.
04-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Hmm. That certainly does look pretty interesting, looks like it plays pretty similar to Amnesia as well. Very interesting concept, changing the game based on how you play. But where do I go to find out what this really is? Where it's written in English T-T

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
04-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Not really impressed
04-24-2012, 09:49 PM
Website Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

I have a large back catalog of games to play, unfortunately my computer too old for most of them.

Anna looks interesting, but too early to tell. Adaptive scares would be awesome, but I imagine it's quite difficult to implement. Will have to wait and see...
04-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

Hunter of shadows, you kidding me? I saw one of the trailers and am actually quite interested in the game...It's ironic that a fan of Amnesia would be so quick to dismiss a game made by a similar developer in a similar genre.

04-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

I gotta say that the ending of that video looked pretty amazing.

Insanity. Static.
04-25-2012, 12:25 AM
Find
ZraloK Offline

Threads: 1

(04-25-2012, 12:12 AM)palistov Wrote: Hunter of shadows, you kidding me? I saw one of the trailers and am actually quite interested in the game...It's ironic that a fan of Amnesia would be so quick to dismiss a game made by a similar developer in a similar genre.
^ I mean I don't expect it to be better than amnesia out right by any means, but I definitely will give it a try considering it's very close to the same game type, and I loved amnesia. The adaptive scare is what I'm really hooked on (though I am skeptical at it being "perfect") I'm very curious as to what it can do.

I am one to stare a doors and such if something makes me suspect them. Now that is suppose to make them react? Oh gawd what will I do!?

"Death is light as a feather, duty is heavy as a mountain."
--Rand Al'Thor
04-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(04-25-2012, 12:12 AM)palistov Wrote: Hunter of shadows, you kidding me? I saw one of the trailers and am actually quite interested in the game...It's ironic that a fan of Amnesia would be so quick to dismiss a game made by a similar developer in a similar genre.
Oh gee, I'm sorry that what I saw in the trailer doesn't appeal to me, but it does to you, therefore it's ironic that I don't like what I saw
04-25-2012, 07:47 AM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(04-25-2012, 07:47 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote:
Oh gee, I'm sorry that what I saw in the trailer doesn't appeal to me, but it does to you, therefore it's ironic that I don't like what I saw
In his post, did he ever state anything about irony or that your opinion is wrong in some way?
He simply stated that he is interested in it.

I'll surely check this out! Looks like it could be lots of fun.

04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Find