Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hard language ! T.T
Juby Away

Threads: 2
RE: Hard language ! T.T

PewDiePie has placed a plague, for lack of a better term, on the community unintentionally with people making really below quality... "things."

For the video part, I think that it is nice that you are willing to donate all your proceeds, just don't see making videos as making money.

Insanity. Static.
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Wow, you ask for advice, they provide are you rage this badly at them? I'm sorry sir but I don't think anyone will want to subscribe to a person with this little patience and tolerance for critique. Taking critique is something you're seriously going to have to get used to if you want to make it on youtube, it's not all rainbows and flowers up there I can tells ya.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 11:27 PM by Traggey.)
04-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

I think I'm going to have to back up Traggey Waggey here

I haven't even started putting together videos, and even I know you're going to need to learn to take criticism, if you can't handle, all of this very constructive, non-hostile, and uplifting critiquing, then I'll be blunt

You have no business even thinking of going out and doing videos, I'm serious, your reaction was the kind of extremely rude, hostile reaction I get from players in online games, in communities where if I was to describe them, 'toxic' would be an understatement when all I've done is give some critiquing on how to improve their game.

No one here has insulted you, been condenscending, torn you down, or be ANYTHING OTHER THEN POSITIVE AND SUPPORTIVE OF YOUR GOAL

if you're going to treat people like this for doing that, then go away, you're not wanted here, not now, not ever
04-27-2012, 06:12 AM
Website Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(04-26-2012, 10:09 PM)teros Wrote: ok Oo i gess you dont enderstand what i mean but it's okay ! I don hate PewDiePie... I dont realy enderstant why you became irritated but it's okay Oo i have the passion of make videos but i just want to give the money that i could win to association so ... What's wrong with it ? please tel me ! I dont give shit about this money i tell you i want to give this to association and poor peaple ... i gess you are the kind of persone who find the evil on every think ... I just want to be someone good ! Stop be like this when someone aims to do somethink good please! I dont enderstant all tou said but... That's ridiculous... You are ridiculous cose you dont realy read my texte! Its like you have pewdie and the other can't play amnesia ? Tel me the reason ? I told this again ! I love the comentary i realy enjoy my time and i don't care about the buzz or about the money ! Open your eyes !

Certainlyi com for it but you know what i will do with it... Stop flame about it and open your eyes
You have got to be kidding me, I know you're French but you make no sense what so ever.
Sure you're generating money for a good cause and I respect that, but you seem to only care about "winning the money".

It's also rude for you to go onto a forum asking for advice and then rage about it, also, no one said said that we have pewdiepie and no one else can play it? Well firstly that's wrong, their are the number of amnesia lets players who I find more entertaining, and that's nothing compared the hundreds and hundreds of amnesia lets players who make no money what so ever and frankly couldn't care, which is what its all about, at this rate, I'm sorry, you have no chance.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012, 08:54 AM by Leeeyam.)
04-27-2012, 08:52 AM
Find
CrazyShootin Offline

Threads: 3

The very first thing you need to keep in mind is that YouTube is a non-profit hobby at first. That comes before all the moneymaking. If you lack the passion to make videos and only try to earn as much ad revenue as possible; You will not only find yourself going against the stream but also get some hate for it.

Unless you have some extreme talent, a partnership usually takes a lot of time and effort.

As for the french/english issue. If you feel more comfortable with the french language; roll with it! But beware, you will automatically limit your audience.

If you enjoy making videos, just keep going! If you enjoy making videos and at the same time you dream of having it as a job/earn money, go for it! BUT don't expect a partnership and fame by the end of the week. Don't disappoint yourself, I know a bunch of people who did so by trying too hard to get partnered.

I wish you the best of luck on the YouTube scene!

// Crazy

(04-27-2012, 08:57 AM)CrazyShootin Wrote: The very first thing you need to keep in mind is that YouTube is a non-profit hobby at first. That comes before all the moneymaking. If you lack the passion to make videos and only try to earn as much ad revenue as possible; You will not only find yourself going against the stream but also get some hate for it.

Unless you have some extreme talent, a partnership usually takes a lot of time and effort.

As for the french/english issue. If you feel more comfortable with the french language; roll with it! But beware, you will simultaneously limit your audience.

If you enjoy making videos, just keep going! If you enjoy making videos and at the same time you dream of having it as a job/earn money, go for it! BUT don't expect a partnership and fame by the end of the week. Don't disappoint yourself, I know a bunch of people who did so by trying too hard to get partnered.

I wish you the best of luck on the YouTube scene!

// Crazy

(04-26-2012, 10:09 PM)teros Wrote: ok Oo i gess you dont enderstand what i mean but it's okay ! I don hate PewDiePie... I dont realy enderstant why you became irritated but it's okay Oo i have the passion of make videos but i just want to give the money that i could win to association so ... What's wrong with it ? please tel me ! I dont give shit about this money i tell you i want to give this to association and poor peaple ... i gess you are the kind of persone who find the evil on every think ... I just want to be someone good ! Stop be like this when someone aims to do somethink good please! I dont enderstant all tou said but... That's ridiculous... You are ridiculous cose you dont realy read my texte! Its like you have pewdie and the other can't play amnesia ? Tel me the reason ? I told this again ! I love the comentary i realy enjoy my time and i don't care about the buzz or about the money ! Open your eyes !

Certainlyi com for it but you know what i will do with it... Stop flame about it and open your eyes

That's not what they said. Not even remotely. I would suggest trying Google Translate, the grammar sucks but you will at least understand what people tell you.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012, 09:13 AM by CrazyShootin.)
04-27-2012, 08:57 AM
Website Find
teros Offline

Threads: 1

No ! i dont take it as critique i take it as flame ! Cose you dont try to learn me anythink you just tel me to give up ! And that's not critique that just hurt me ! That's why i tel you this is ridiculous ! When 3 peaple sends post to flame me i prefere to not listen to him sorry. If you ever want to speak calmly i am here but if it's for judge me or other think please just ignore me i don't need you ! I just gess you don't enderstant... I like critique cose it help me to be beter and on all of my videos i tel to peaple to critique cose it's a real important think ... So listen to me and stop judge me like if i was i children! It's ridicoulous! I know some of you want to help me but i hate when someone judge me even if he don't ever enderstand what i mean.

I don't care about money that's sur but if i am here it's about the money's condition in youtub. So i just tel about it, logic, thats you don't enderstand ! This post is for the condition so i tel about it ! So maybe we don't enderstand eashother but try to be more understandingand stop flood me by injure and stop try to make me give up! I am fighting for a good reason ! I want to be someone good ! Certenly it looks like bad cose you don't enderstand me but damn ! Listen a litle bit more !

One more time: This post tel questions about the money conditions ! So i tel about money ! that's easy to enderstand ! Stop judge me cose i am nooby in the word of comentary !

And sorry for that but i will not reply you if you flame me cose its not useful but invidiou.

Thx for your all reply and sorry if you don't enderstand ! I prefere speak with you on skype if someone want MP me. Its beter and you will enderstant what i mean
04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Find
Juby Away

Threads: 2

It seems we have reached an impasse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d2b5QnezpY (My video - self-promotion)

I don't think you understand what is going on here, teros. Nobody here so far has flamed you in any way. They were giving you advice and you are taking it as insults for some reason.

About the money, well that is a large goal to start with. It usually takes a year if you are consistent with your videos to be sponsored. You get paid for the amount of views and for the advertisements on your videos.

Insanity. Static.
04-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Find
teros Offline

Threads: 1

(04-27-2012, 12:25 PM)Juby Wrote: It seems we have reached an impasse

I don't think you understand what is going on here, teros. Nobody here so far has flamed you in any way. They were giving you advice and you are taking it as insults for some reason.

About the money, well that is a large goal to start with. It usually takes a year if you are consistent with your videos to be sponsored. You get paid for the amount of views and for the advertisements on your videos.
So i can't wait 1 year ! It's not a probleme ! I have conviction so i will finish it ! But don't try to make me giving up please.

I don't see any advice, only persones who flame me and tel me to stop videos implicitly ...

im here to find answer and help... Not for find enemys Oo
04-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(04-27-2012, 01:53 PM)teros Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 12:25 PM)Juby Wrote: It seems we have reached an impasse

So i can't wait 1 year ! It's not a probleme ! I have conviction so i will finish it ! But don't try to make me giving up please.

I don't see any advice, only persones who flame me and tel me to stop videos implicitly ...

im here to find answer and help... Not for find enemys Oo
Whom here told you to stop making videos? Not a single person in this thread has said that, give me an example. We've all provided you with tips and insight on the matter and no flaming what-so-ever has been done towards you untill you started acting like a dick, because quite frankly you are doing that right now.

04-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

All the aggressive bashing made me check out his channel. He's not a kid, and he's made maybe 20 videos, but he's only speaking french in them. We're mostly not french here, so I don't think it's strange that nobody is watching or liking.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Find