Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hard language ! T.T
teros Offline

Threads: 1
Hard language ! T.T

Hello my name is teros !

I am frensh so I will have some difficulty to talk but i will try ...

I have a question about the commentary ! (i mean the comentary like pewdiepie) I would like to be a comentater like pewdiepew and i have donne a youtub channel cose i have a dream about it ... I know that lote of personne win money with youtub ! And they can leave only with youtub ! So i gess this is a lot of money but so ! My dream is about to to a youtub channel, win monney and give it to the associations like "action contre la faim"... Its my dream and my english is too bad for explain that ...

My probleme is: Where should i search the licence that give me the way to win money with videos llike pewdiepie

I hope my english dont make you live a nightmare in this texte ! Please i hope you will help me and forgive me for the orthography.

If you want to see my channel and my determination, juste click it !
http://www.youtube.com/user/Terrorrss?feature=mhee
04-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Hard language ! T.T

You're going to have to get quite popular first, youtube will contact you if they believe you're good enough for a partnership.

Start by trying to get rid of the 15 minute video restriction on new channels and work your way up from there, aslong as you produce good and regular content you'll get there eventually.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012, 12:53 PM by Traggey.)
04-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Find
teros Offline

Its okay but i can Already win money with videos ! But some videos are refused to the monetisation (when the videos can win money with the view)... Thats my probleme ... And i cant already upload videos with more than 15 minutes videos...

Youtub told me i have to have a licence or autorisation so i want to know where i could have it

thx for the reply
04-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Really the only reason they wouldn't let you monotise one of your videos is because it probably has copyrighted content in it, if you're using any song that is copyrighted in your video they can take it down.

Posting Freak
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Website Find
teros Offline

I dont use any content copyrighted in my videos ! Exepted Amnesia and the costum story in amnesia !

Could you please watch my videos who cant be monetisé please and tel me what's wrong with its :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXDzKwYzFQ (the more wtf of thers !)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZQeIIXWwo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZnl7E4_7iE (my own opening song i have made myself)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOnylYvLDdk

Thanks for answer and i am sorry for the bad english i am not a pro

Are you realy sur i dont need any licence ? ... (sorry for double post)
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2012, 06:56 PM by teros.)
04-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Find
teros Offline

Up please Confused Even if you dont watch any of my videos please just tel me what the hell is wrong ?
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(04-26-2012, 11:35 AM)teros Wrote: Up please Confused Even if you dont watch any of my videos please just tel me what the hell is wrong ?
If you refer to nobody watching your video, then here might be why:
1. If you want to be funny about Amnesia, you should advertize in the PewDiePie forum instead. It's less gloomy over there. There are people here who loves PDP, including PDP, but there are also people here like me, who can't stand people trying to ridicule a genre that I take seriously.
2. Everybody and their grandma wants to sit at home and play video games and get paid for it. There's easily over a hundred people on YouTube doing what you do. Views are hard to get, especially in the beginning, and it can take up to a year to get noticed. If you want to get noticed, don't LP what everybody else is LPing, and right now Amnesia is among the things that everybody LPs, "trying to be PewDiePie".
3. If you can't write good english, then I'm assuming that you can't speak good english either, and that will alienate you from countries outside France.
4. Your whole attitude is that you want to get rich, by doing like the rich people do. If you're in it for the money, people will expect no genuinuity, and a lot of begging for views and likes.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

04-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

A word of advice: Don't. Ever. EVER. Make videos just with dreams of making money off of them.

Just don't do it. Seriously don't.

Make videos because you have the passion for it. Make videos because it's something you want to have as a hobby. Some people make model airplanes, others playing Warhammer tabletop, whilst others sew crazy sweaters. Making videos is a hobby just as these. Don't lose sight of that.

With that said, just stick with it. Develop your own personality, let your confidence evolve you into someone who can speak in front of a monitor in a room alone and not feel weird and awkward about the whole ordeal. Let yourself evolve overtime, don't jump into it head first because, as it has happened literally hundreds if not thousands of times, it does NOT work well. Take it one step at a time, tiger.

Sidenote: You might also find some success to sticking to French videos if it's more comfortable. Every language has their own niche of people who are looking for something in their own language. Maybe you can appeal to them. Just don't freak out if the whole thing doesn't go according to plan and you aren't rolling in the YouTube money by next week.

04-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

(04-26-2012, 12:04 PM)Cryaotic Wrote: A word of advice: Don't. Ever. EVER. Make videos just with dreams of making money off of them.

Just don't do it. Seriously don't.

Make videos because you have the passion for it. Make videos because it's something you want to have as a hobby. Some people make model airplanes, others playing Warhammer tabletop, whilst others sew crazy sweaters. Making videos is a hobby just as these. Don't lose sight of that.

With that said, just stick with it. Develop your own personality, let your confidence evolve you into someone who can speak in front of a monitor in a room alone and not feel weird and awkward about the whole ordeal. Let yourself evolve overtime, don't jump into it head first because, as it has happened literally hundreds if not thousands of times, it does NOT work well. Take it one step at a time, tiger.

Sidenote: You might also find some success to sticking to French videos if it's more comfortable. Every language has their own niche of people who are looking for something in their own language. Maybe you can appeal to them. Just don't freak out if the whole thing doesn't go according to plan and you aren't rolling in the YouTube money by next week.
Listen to Cry, he is the bomb

04-26-2012, 05:34 PM
Website Find
teros Offline

ok Oo i gess you dont enderstand what i mean but it's okay ! I don hate PewDiePie... I dont realy enderstant why you became irritated but it's okay Oo i have the passion of make videos but i just want to give the money that i could win to association so ... What's wrong with it ? please tel me ! I dont give shit about this money i tell you i want to give this to association and poor peaple ... i gess you are the kind of persone who find the evil on every think ... I just want to be someone good ! Stop be like this when someone aims to do somethink good please! I dont enderstant all tou said but... That's ridiculous... You are ridiculous cose you dont realy read my texte! Its like you have pewdie and the other can't play amnesia ? Tel me the reason ? I told this again ! I love the comentary i realy enjoy my time and i don't care about the buzz or about the money ! Open your eyes !

Certainlyi com for it but you know what i will do with it... Stop flame about it and open your eyes
04-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Find