Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Poisonous
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Poisonous

(04-27-2012, 07:06 PM)alexduplex Wrote: No problem.
Smile

(04-27-2012, 08:23 AM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 02:34 AM)alexduplex Wrote: Awesome Custom Story. But there's just 1 problem...

My screen just goes black and the game crashes near the end. Same thing happens with my friend.

More specifically after the part where...

Spoiler below!
...you save Rachel and need to head back.

Make a save and exit before you enter the lever room, then exit and reload the save, you may need to leave once a specific someone finshes their lines.
It worked, thanks.

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

04-27-2012, 07:09 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

I never had any issues with a crash, the only issues I had were:

Spoiler below!
The freezer door cannot be broken down, so if one of the patrolling monsters sees you and you choose that as your hiding spot, you will get stuck.

The other annoyance was the music that starts playing when you witness the window break and the tree fall. That music is not meant to be looped, but in your code you have it set to loop, which just gets annoying after a while. Not a big deal, but something you may want to consider revising.

And the lever puzzle, though I may have missed a note somewhere explaining something. One thing I have noticed with my own story (Abduction) is that if you pull the levers too many times or in a bad order or something like that, it doesn't like to work even if the levers are all in the same spot. So maybe that's why it didn't work for me. /shrug

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2012, 08:52 PM by Anxt.)
04-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Find
Overkill232 Offline

Threads: 0

I don't know what to do! I'm right at the begineng and for some reason I don't know what to do next. I searched through every room and can't find a key or anything. Please HELP!
04-28-2012, 12:33 AM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

(04-27-2012, 07:09 PM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 07:06 PM)alexduplex Wrote: No problem.
Smile

(04-27-2012, 08:23 AM)xPICKLEMONSTER Wrote:
(04-27-2012, 02:34 AM)alexduplex Wrote: Awesome Custom Story. But there's just 1 problem...

My screen just goes black and the game crashes near the end. Same thing happens with my friend.

More specifically after the part where...

Spoiler below!
...you save Rachel and need to head back.

Make a save and exit before you enter the lever room, then exit and reload the save, you may need to leave once a specific someone finshes their lines.
It worked, thanks.
That doesn't work for me :/

Spoiler below!
I have to RUN before she finishes her line, because once her line is done, it crashes the game. -.-
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2012, 01:00 AM by SonOfLiberty796.)
04-28-2012, 12:55 AM
Find
MrErkky Offline

Threads: 3

(04-27-2012, 08:52 PM)Anxt Wrote: I never had any issues with a crash, the only issues I had were:

Spoiler below!
The freezer door cannot be broken down, so if one of the patrolling monsters sees you and you choose that as your hiding spot, you will get stuck.

The other annoyance was the music that starts playing when you witness the window break and the tree fall. That music is not meant to be looped, but in your code you have it set to loop, which just gets annoying after a while. Not a big deal, but something you may want to consider revising.

And the lever puzzle, though I may have missed a note somewhere explaining something. One thing I have noticed with my own story (Abduction) is that if you pull the levers too many times or in a bad order or something like that, it doesn't like to work even if the levers are all in the same spot. So maybe that's why it didn't work for me. /shrug

I'm aware off the freezer door problem and it will be fixed.

Weird that I haven't noticed the music loop problem, but thanks for telling me and of course I will take care off that!

Okey, I don't have any experience from that bug (levers) and according to the script it shouldn't be a bug there either. Anyways, the first custom story I played was actually Abduction (btw loved it) and from what I can see you got very much experience with this stuff, so you're probably right!

Overkill232 Wrote:I don't know what to do! I'm right at the begineng and for some reason I don't know what to do next. I searched through every room and can't find a key or anything. Please HELP!
As a hint will tell you:
Spoiler below!
"Not all candlesticks are alike in the library..." That means that you have to pull a candlestick in the library so that a bookshelf can open. You also need to find the lantern as a momento tells you. Can be found in the first room on the right side (viewed from the window you've climbed in through).

04-28-2012, 01:13 AM
Find
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10

Great custom story!

Funderbunk Wrote:Playing Amnesia through to the end has increased the size of my genitalia exponentially and made me into a real man.
04-29-2012, 11:15 AM
Find
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7

Dude, I am stuck. :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSyErKrCJ0

04-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Website Find
xPICKLEMONSTER Offline

Threads: 13

(04-30-2012, 10:18 AM)ChocMonPie Wrote: Dude, I am stuck. :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSyErKrCJ0

There is a candle the last room to the left, pull on one of the candles.

[Image: monthebiffybackgroundss.jpg]
Voice Actor in
Poisonous
Confusion

04-30-2012, 03:33 PM
Find
MENTALISTA Offline

I love this CS.
It's awesome, it's beautiful, it's incredible,...
This CS have awesome story, with awesome puzzles, and awesome monsters Smile

So I love Heart this CS and i hope that everyone too...

MENTALIST
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 03:45 PM by MENTALISTA.)
04-30-2012, 03:43 PM
Find
alexej000 Offline

Awesome CS with lovely story and quite hard puzzles.. my favourite moment is on the lever puzzle, I complete this with my friend Mentalista. I give 5 stars, it's very very good work, please do chapter 2, I like it !!!!! Wink
04-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Find