Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Updates coming soon.
Unregistered

RE: Updates coming soon.

Thanks pachinko but i hope you now see what it is Big Grin Wink
06-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have create my first icon for Penumbra!
==>General discussion==>Icon for Penumbra.
06-19-2006, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:Thanks pachinko but i hope you now see what it is Big Grin Wink

Sure, man! It's a big S, ain't it? Big Grin Wink
06-19-2006, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

^^LOL^^
06-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

For those of you wondering where that patch is, it is estimated to be done on wednesday. Some things are taken longer than we thought and we are adding more fixes to old stuff than we first planned to. Tools for modding will be released along with the patch.
Hope you can wait Smile

Also, after the release of the patch we might have some other fun stuff to show.... Wink
06-22-2006, 04:59 PM
Find
Unregistered

Take your time for doing a good patch, don't worry! Wink
I have to wait a few days for trying it anyway, cause i'm under exams..tomorrow i've got to do "electronical calculators", and next wednesday i got "optical communications" .. Help me!! :_(((
06-22-2006, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i think we all have time Wink So let you time and make a gooooddd patch to make us all happy Wink
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Wednesday is good, but that will give me three days to play with it before other things come up. as these two weeks are my off time and the reason I can spend so much time fiddling around with a game. But to be getting it at all makes me really happy. This would be the first game I found all the necessary things to mod. I found the HUD models and animations to Half Life a while back and played around with a bunch of different mods and maps that other people had made to Jedi Knight 2, but this will by my real chance to mod a game.
06-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Thomas Wrote:Also, after the release of the patch we might have some other fun stuff to show.... Wink

Which is another way to say-"We added the hunter, and we're not telling you where we put him."
06-25-2006, 01:06 AM