I'll mention some tools I find that I think that will help you guys in your mods. I'll keep updating this frequently:
- Awesome for skyboxes.(http://developer.amd.com/archive/gpu/cub...fault.aspx
) (Check end of link page).
- Will generate all the maps required(normal, specular, height...), and has a free version.(http://www.crazybump.com/
- generate normal/ ambient occlusion/ displacement maps among other things; FREE for commercial or non-commercial use. ( http://xnormal.net/
- Great tool for making humans( http://www.makehuman.org/
- Probably the best free mind mapping software out there. ( http://xmind.net/
- Extraordinarily usefull mind mapping software. (http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download
- Useful tool for creating stories ( http://www.habitualindolence.net/labyrinth/
- Nice project and time management tool (http://www.epiforge.com/Grindstone/
- Great software for audio editing (http://www.anvilstudio.com/
- Tool to create sound effects, the simple way. (http://www.bfxr.net/
- Free award winning video editing software (for decent trailers) ( http://www.editshare.com/index.php?optio...&Itemid=98
Funding for your projects:
- Kickstarter : Only USA crowd funding service. 5% if funded. Will pay via Amazon payments.
- IndieGoGo : Worldwide crowd funding program. 5% if funded or 9% if funding goal is not reached. Pays via paypal.
- RocketHub : Worldwide crowd funding program. 4% if funded or 8% if funding goal is not reached. Pays via paypal.
- Paypal : Worldwide funding program. 3% if funded and 3% if funding goal is not reached. Pays via paypal(obviously).
- Pledgie : Will give you a small widget(with a progress bar)for you to integrate in your website. Pays 3% in both cases.
Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.