Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: Emerging Darkness [WIP]
mrsomeepicrandomguy Offline

Threads: 15
Amnesia: Emerging Darkness [WIP]

Amnesia: Emerging Darkness

An Amnesia custom story

I don't know where I am, well its a prison thats all I know, something have been patroling the corridor during day, but at night, or what i feel is night Ive startet to dig a hole, i neded to get out. I've been here for to long now, my mind is scattered, I don't remember anything of my past. No name, no town, no nothing.

Spoiler below!
[IMG][Image: 312wsyd.jpg][/IMG]

Spoiler below!
[IMG][Image: zyibk.jpg][/IMG]

Spoiler below!
[IMG][Image: 2ev7ndy.jpg]
[/IMG]

http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-emerging-darkness
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 10:22 AM by mrsomeepicrandomguy.)
04-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42
RE: Amnesia: Emerging Darkness [WIP]

Another custom story? Weren't you working on the haunted house?

But on topic, the screenshots aren't really revealing, but I guess that's your plan? And I'll give you a quick tip: If you're going to make a custom story, let someone check all your grammar, because I noticed several mistakes in the story. Just a tip! Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013, 09:23 PM by OriginalUsername.)
04-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Find

(04-07-2013, 09:14 PM)Smoke Wrote: Another custom story? Weren't you working on the haunted house?

But on topic, aren't really revealing, but I guess that's your plan? And I'll give you a quick tip: If you're going to make a custom story, let someone check all your grammar, because I noticed several mistakes in the story. Just a tip! Wink
Well im going to continue haunted house when the next amnesia game releases, because the monsters are just to "know"

But yea when i come to school I get help. Thank you Smile
04-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Find
OriginalUsername Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

(04-07-2013, 09:18 PM)mrsomeepicrandomguy Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 09:14 PM)Smoke Wrote: Another custom story? Weren't you working on the haunted house?

But on topic, aren't really revealing, but I guess that's your plan? And I'll give you a quick tip: If you're going to make a custom story, let someone check all your grammar, because I noticed several mistakes in the story. Just a tip! Wink
Well im going to continue haunted house when the next amnesia game releases, because the monsters are just to "know"

You don't need monsters in every custom story. I'm currently working on one only based on sounds and moving objects. Even though chase scenes in a story are frightening, I prefer to play custom stories with an awesome atmosphere, rather than monster around every corner. Think about it Wink
04-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Find

(04-07-2013, 09:23 PM)Smoke Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 09:18 PM)mrsomeepicrandomguy Wrote:

You don't need monsters in every custom story. I'm currently working on one only based on sounds and moving objects. Even though chase scenes in a story are frightening, I prefer to play custom stories with an awesome atmosphere, rather than monster around every corner. Think about it Wink
Thats a good idea! But im going to work on this and when its done we will see what i do with haunted house Smile
04-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Find

Update: new screenshoots added, and now its a full conversion so I can use my custom lantern and stuff Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013, 10:22 AM by mrsomeepicrandomguy.)
04-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Find