Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Store Release Problem?
Morality Away

Not Solved App Store Release Problem?

Alright, so I've been playing along in the App Store release of Amnesia. However, when I got to a certain part of the game that is before entering the cistern, I can't make any progress. It's when you have to use the acid on the door, it says "It will do no good". I've tried everything, and it still doesn't work.

I'm not completely sure, but I'm pretty sure this is some sort of bug or glitch. Has anyone else experienced this, or am I just doing something wrong? I'm pretty sure I saw this mentioned before on a review for the App Store version.

My apologies if this has been asked before (I didn't see any threads for it) or is in the wrong category, or if I am just being stupid.

EDIT: yeah, it was just me being stupid. My apologies.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2012 10:46 PM by Morality.)
04-28-2012 03:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Not Solved RE: App Store Release Problem?

Possible it is some short of save bug, try loading the last save from before you first entered the level.
04-28-2012 12:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)