Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Team Requests Looking for a team.[CLOSED]
theFlumpster Offline

Threads: 1
Bug  Looking for a team.[CLOSED]

Hello everyone,

Recently I have started a small non profitable team called GDev (Short for Game Developer/s) and I am looking for small team of people who have some sort of experience in making Amnesia Custom story's.I am mainly looking for a level/map designer for now so if you feel you have some knowledge on how to work the HPL Editor then Email GDevProductions@Gmail.com.
You can also visit us here [url]http://www.moddb.com/company/gdev[/url]

We are happy to accept people with minimal experience and knowledge but the more experience you have the more likely you are to get a position on the team.

-THIS IS NOT A JOB. JUST SOMETHING FOR YOU TO WORK ON IN YOUR SPARE TIME.-

(This post was last modified: 05-02-2012, 03:24 PM by theFlumpster.)
04-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Looking for a team.

i absolutely love the fact that people automatically assume that their ''modding team'' is a company right away, just because they do a totaly non-mainstream activity of modding games. (sarcasm lvl, too damn high.)

remove that "company" word. a company makes money. you cant make money off of modding games.. that would be breaking the agreement you made at the copyright paragraph in your download of the game; so if you were to call your team a "company", you'd have to be selling your mod, and long story short, it would be like re-selling the game and calling it your own..

and ranking your own thread 5 stars is a very professional action.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 02:15 PM by Mine Turtle.)
04-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Find
theFlumpster Offline

Threads: 1

(04-29-2012, 02:08 PM)darkadders Wrote: i absolutely love the fact that people automatically assume that their ''modding team'' is a company right away, just because they do a totaly non-mainstream activity of modding games. (sarcasm lvl, too damn high.)

remove that "company" word. a company makes money. you cant make money off of modding games.. that would be breaking the agreement you made at the copyright paragraph in your download of the game; so if you were to call your team a "company", you'd have to be selling your mod, and long story short, it would be like re-selling the game and calling it your own..

and ranking your own thread 5 stars is a very professional action.
What is your problem?
What is the point in going round the forums hating on people for something so minor?
My point was made clear so its not like people wouldn't understand what im trying to get at.
Why don't you do something useful in your life instead of causing problems and making yourself look stupid.
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 02:44 PM by theFlumpster.)
04-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

^Yup. Sick of it.
04-29-2012, 02:41 PM
Find
Datguy5 Offline

Threads: 25

(04-29-2012, 02:41 PM)Traggey Wrote: ^Yup. Sick of it.
Agreed

04-29-2012, 02:54 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16

Sounds interesting but what do your team have? does it have a scripter ? a modeler ? you forgot those part i'd like to know a little more. I could send you a few maps i've been working on recently.
So feel free to add my skype "thefox264" Tho i must tell you. I'm currently a few days from the graduate so i'll be having the final exams very soon so i might not be able to work as much i want to on the maps.
But during summer break i'll have ~2months of free time.

Trollox.
04-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6

What kind of project is it that your going to be working on? Be good to know if you already have a project in place, if your assembling a team first and then deciding etc... It's a little hard for someone to know whether they want to be part of a team if they don't know what that team is all about. I'd like to work as part of a team for a while, particularly one that shows a bit of professionalism (which some people like, darkadders), but if it means spending a month or two making simply another Amnesia horror story then it's less appealing
04-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Find