Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Is the storyline any good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
75.76%
25 75.76%
Sorta (Needs work)
21.21%
7 21.21%
No
3.03%
1 3.03%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Work in progress (Map Development Finishing) The Farm
Juke Offline

Threads: 2
RE: (Voice Actors Wanted) The Farm

Here's my humble attempt at voice acting. Never done it before but I thought it could be fun.
http://youtu.be/z3deCXpK_CU

I decided to skip Gregory entirely because I couldn't get it it to sound any decent and I already think that JetlinerX is perfect for the part.

Just a question: How many more lines are there to voice act per character? I assume these aren't the only things they say in the story.
04-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Find
SoothsayerNight Offline

Threads: 1

I just applied for the Willian Powell.
Since im a first timer too i decided to go with that line.
And also its the easiest for me...in way.
Im not cocky normally but for some reason its easy to act for me haha

Looking forward to this.

Youtube Channel: SoothsayerNight Gaming
04-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Find
xxgrangierxx Offline

(04-14-2012, 11:37 AM)Juke Wrote: Here's my humble attempt at voice acting. Never done it before but I thought it could be fun.
http://youtu.be/z3deCXpK_CU

I decided to skip Gregory entirely because I couldn't get it it to sound any decent and I already think that JetlinerX is perfect for the part.

Just a question: How many more lines are there to voice act per character? I assume these aren't the only things they say in the story.
I was going to have a lot but I might as well use your question for an announcement anyway. I can't find time to do this very often as you can see I haven't touched it in about 3 weeks. So I would say maybe several for William and Paul, and Gregory and Ruth would be bigger characters.
But here is the announcement, I'm gonna have to cut the story down from around a 45 - 60 minute story, to about a 30 - 45. However, I plan on making a second story for A Machine For Pigs.

04-20-2012, 03:27 AM
Website Find
xxgrangierxx Offline

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am creating the map as I type this, the decision for voice acting will be on April 30 for MALE characters. I still need female characters and have had 0 submissions. If you submit you will have a very high chance of making it. Deadline for females will be May 16th, if no submissions voice acting for females will be removed.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 10:58 PM by xxgrangierxx.)
04-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Website Find
xxgrangierxx Offline

RE: (Map Development Finishing) The Farm

Edit: Voice Acting decided, 1st house almost complete, finishing touches. Started on 2nd map.

05-02-2012, 02:32 AM
Website Find