Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion
HarshlyCritical Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion

I'm a little stuck, I think.

Spoiler below!
Looking for the barrel named "Acidum Aqua." I've reached the section at the very bottom of Storage with a Save Point, a waterfall, and a makeshift elevator with a lever. The bottom of the room seems to contain nothing except a chest that has oil and two tinderboxes. I tried dipping my Container in the standing water, but apparently that's not what you do. Am I missing something big? What do you do in this area? Haha.
05-18-2012, 11:58 PM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39

How did I NOT hear about this story?!

This looks really freakin' amazing and promising. Definitely going to play it.

EDIT: DAMN IT! Stupid file authorization.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012, 12:00 AM by SonOfLiberty796.)
05-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

*eye twitch* the file still says its waiting authorization *flip desk*

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
05-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

(05-18-2012, 11:58 PM)HarshlyCritical Wrote: I'm a little stuck, I think.

Spoiler below!
Looking for the barrel named "Acidum Aqua." I've reached the section at the very bottom of Storage with a Save Point, a waterfall, and a makeshift elevator with a lever. The bottom of the room seems to contain nothing except a chest that has oil and two tinderboxes. I tried dipping my Container in the standing water, but apparently that's not what you do. Am I missing something big? What do you do in this area? Haha.
There is another area in the mine:
Spoiler below!
If you go down the elevator, then there is a rock you can jumo on to the right. It leads up to a new area! Good luck: P

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
05-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Find
HarshlyCritical Offline

(05-19-2012, 12:26 AM)Measuring Wrote:

Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
If you go down the elevator, then there is a rock you can jumo on to the right. It leads up to a new area! Good luck: P
Whew, thanks.

Spoiler below!
I have the Drill, but I'm still having difficulty finding the "Acidum Aqua" barrel. I feel like I've checked every single barrel in Storage and none are labeled. I was also looking for the vertical ones like in the original Amnesia game, but haven't seen one of those either.

Apologies for the massive noobery, but I DID have fun making a tower of boxes to reach the ladder in that one room! I thought for sure the barrel was hiding up there, but nope. DERP
05-19-2012, 01:05 AM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

(05-19-2012, 01:05 AM)HarshlyCritical Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:26 AM)Measuring Wrote:

Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
Whew, thanks.

Spoiler below!
I have the Drill, but I'm still having difficulty finding the "Acidum Aqua" barrel. I feel like I've checked every single barrel in Storage and none are labeled. I was also looking for the vertical ones like in the original Amnesia game, but haven't seen one of those either.

Apologies for the massive noobery, but I DID have fun making a tower of boxes to reach the ladder in that one room! I thought for sure the barrel was hiding up there, but nope. DERP
Spoiler below!
I think you have to look at the little nozzle part of the large barrels by the dress. The name of the barrel should display if you do this. I think it's near the area with the bloody dress. Let me know if this works.

05-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Find
HarshlyCritical Offline

Thanks SUMMER^, that's exactly where it was.

Now though, I got this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'maps/tenebrislake/E:/Program Files(x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/maps/tenebrislake/08_archive.map'
05-19-2012, 02:17 AM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

(05-19-2012, 02:17 AM)HarshlyCritical Wrote: Thanks SUMMER^, that's exactly where it was.

Now though, I got this:

FATAL ERROR: Could not load world file 'maps/tenebrislake/E:/Program Files(x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/maps/tenebrislake/08_archive.map'
You are not supposed to be able get to that door... Now removed for future update...

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
05-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Find
Frankiescou Offline

Threads: 5

I am so playing this if I ever manage to install it. Big Grin

My YouTube!
Oatmeal? ARE YOU CRAZY?!
05-19-2012, 02:56 AM
Website Find
ChocMonPie Offline

Threads: 7

Why is it taking too long for File Authorization? It's raging me! Angry

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012, 05:37 PM by ChocMonPie.)
05-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Website Find