Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Performance issue...
narutohokager Offline

Threads: 28
Performance issue...

Hi Big Grin
So, many of my maps at the launch of the map the game have a lot of lag and after a few seconds later it stops.
I already optimize the level design for all my objects doesnt fall all at once but it's there's still some lag Undecided
What should i do ? I looked this link : http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn...erformance
But I dont inderstand this part "Keep track of your objects" How do I lower the "high poly counts" ?
And this part too, i dont understand... "Make use of corridors"

Thank for futur help Shy

Sorry for my bad english
Amnesia The Revenge - Chapter 1
05-25-2012, 07:44 PM
Website Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: Performance issue...

If the lag only happens at the start, its most likely objects falling somewhere. Ask someone to take a look and help u find the problems.
05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Find
Aresak Offline

Threads: 1

If you want, I can look at your map... If you want it, PM me and write a your skype

My Custom Maps:
Black Mirror
--------
I can scripting, editing and more for you.
05-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Find
narutohokager Offline

Threads: 28

I looked everywhere on my map, checked everything, anything that falls, but it may be because I have a body began falling, but its I can not fix it...
Can not sticking to the floor because I want her back is glued to a wall and his legs on the ground.

(No but thank you for the help to look at my map, I would not spoil the surprise Big Grin)

Sorry for my bad english
Amnesia The Revenge - Chapter 1
05-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Website Find