Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Do Not Drink Too Much
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Do Not Drink Too Much

I'm working with my next project! That will be very detailed, and the quality increases in all areas. Smile

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
07-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Website Find
MrBiscuit Offline

Threads: 0

I just started playing this map, and it's really cool.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 09:09 PM by Traggey.)
07-20-2012, 08:28 PM
Website Find
MatiaSika Offline

(07-20-2012, 08:28 PM)MrBiscuit Wrote: I just started playing this map, and it's really cool.

Good to hear that you like it Smile

07-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Website Find
LucaP1000 Offline

Threads: 5

How can you know you drank too much if you're drunk?
07-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(07-21-2012, 11:48 AM)LucaP1000 Wrote: How can you know you drank too much if you're drunk?

You wake up and you have a hangover, that is how you know Big Grin

07-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Website Find
APD Offline

Hmm~
Even though there are no pictures of the map in this post but seeing one on the ModDB site, im still going to give it a try. Im thinking of doing a LP of it.. Hopefully when I have some time.
After playing it I would get back on it on my opinion of the map, as I dont know much about the engine to make the custom maps, I cant say much. But gameplay wise... I HOPE THEY BE NO GLITCHY DOORS D:
The doors that cant really let you by, and always shutting before you get through them (normal doors btw). Im not sure.. but some custom maps have those kinds of doors, idk if its on purpose or what. ;u;

This CS looks rather decent..
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 12:22 AM by APD.)
08-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(08-15-2012, 12:13 AM)APD Wrote: Hmm~

Even though there are no pictures of the map in this post but seeing one on the ModDB site, im still going to give it a try. Im thinking of doing a LP of it.. Hopefully when I have some time.

After playing it I would get back on it on my opinion of the map, as I dont know much about the engine to make the custom maps, I cant say much. But gameplay wise... I HOPE THEY BE NO GLITCHY DOORS D:

The doors that cant really let you by, and always shutting before you get through them (normal doors btw). Im not sure.. but some custom maps have those kinds of doors, idk if its on purpose or what. ;u;

Well, I have got very good feedback about this CS. And I think it works well. And I hope you will like it too Smile

08-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Website Find
APD Offline

(08-15-2012, 01:59 PM)MatiaSika Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 12:13 AM)APD Wrote: Hmm~

Well, I have got very good feedback about this CS. And I think it works well. And I hope you will like it too Smile
I haven't finished it as yet but I love it. It seems those doors happen to be in those cellars all the time Tongue

(Spoiler? Im not sure how to do the spoiler quote thingy) The acid bottle took me awhile to find... And the puzzle in the cellar confused me. Even though it was so simple!! I had it upside down.. I STILL LOVE THIS MAP SO FAR Heart

Ah. If you dont mind. Can you make a map that isnt really serious and is epic? There are some maps I never got to play that looks fun~
Small horse, Nintendo Castle (?)

Im sure you can make a really awesome map like that Rolleyes
08-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(08-22-2012, 07:14 PM)APD Wrote: (Spoiler? Im not sure how to do the spoiler quote thingy) The acid bottle took me awhile to find... And the puzzle in the cellar confused me. Even though it was so simple!! I had it upside down.. I STILL LOVE THIS MAP SO FAR Heart

Ah. If you dont mind. Can you make a map that isnt really serious and is epic? There are some maps I never got to play that looks fun~

Small horse, Nintendo Castle (?)

Im sure you can make a really awesome map like that Rolleyes

Nice to hear Smile Thanks very much!

Well, I'm now working on with serious CS, but after that, I think I can do that Smile

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 07:54 PM by MatiaSika.)
08-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Website Find
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38

The entire name of the CS just tells something true.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
08-22-2012, 07:55 PM
Website Find