Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia YouTube Videos
AmnesiaVideosForU Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia YouTube Videos

(05-29-2012, 12:54 PM)CrazyShootin Wrote:
(05-29-2012, 09:16 AM)CrazyShootin Wrote: Uhm...

I can see several issues with this idea/channel that might make it totally face plant and die horribly.
First thing being that most people that upload videos on a regular basis already has a subscriber base and would not be bothered to upload to a smaller channel. I suppose its small, don't know for sure tough since you didn't leave a link.
Secondly; the videos you will receive are from newly starting video makes who are "greedy" and impatient, who wants a running start. So there will most likely be an extreme lack of quality content; therefore a lack of views and subscribers.

One of the main reason people gain a lot of attention is because they create an unique phenomenon with their personality and creativity. Just a collection of random, most likely low quality videos, will not do the trick.

If you want this thing to work I would suggest making a good name for yourself in the community and then create a community channel with you as the CEO. (Possibly offer some kind of partnership).

Sorry about the ranting, but I'm pretty sure you will just end up bashing you head against the wall this way, unless you completely ignore views, ratings etc. I do not mean to hate or bash your thing here, I'm just trying to help. I have seen this type of thing so many times before. It never turns out successful.
ok thanks. finally not a stupid comment...
05-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Amnesia YouTube Videos

Use the promotion thread mentioned in the second post.
Thread closed.

05-29-2012, 01:45 PM
Website Find