Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

TV for gaming.
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: TV for gaming.

(06-20-2012, 07:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote: I bought this TV only to enjoy the next Amnesia in big size. That will feel you the atmosphere even 100% more. I played The Dark Descent on my neighbors 152 cm TV and it was like a completely improved game!
So I decided to buy a TV for gaming, even for other games like adventures or racing.

And I really can recomment to everyone to do that. It's like to play games in a new dimension.

I don't need a touch screen, I generally dislike smartphones and tablets.
I have my PC and my TV, don't want play games en route.
What about drawing tablets?

They're for drawing and graphics designing Smile

Hi.
06-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: TV for gaming.

(06-20-2012, 07:36 PM)Googolplex Wrote: I bought this TV only to enjoy the next Amnesia in big size. That will feel you the atmosphere even 100% more. I played The Dark Descent on my neighbors 152 cm TV and it was like a completely improved game!
So I decided to buy a TV for gaming, even for other games like adventures or racing.

And I really can recomment to everyone to do that. It's like to play games in a new dimension.

I don't need a touch screen, I generally dislike smartphones and tablets.
I have my PC and my TV, don't want play games en route.
We were talking about Wacom drawing tablets for computers, not ''phone tablets''.
06-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Find