Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

This is one of the greatest story out there, easily! I just freaking love this MOD HeartBig Grin

“Life is a game, play it”
01-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Find
Brosive Offline

Threads: 9

Great story so far but, I'm stuck.
Spoiler below!
I just opened the door to the cells. I been in all the rooms, I believe I got all the stuff, their are 2 doors that are still locked, I put out a candle with water, and I saw a grunt disappear (not sure if that is bug or not). Now, I don't know what to do. I mixed the chemicals, I forgot about that. What else do I have to do.

[Image: avenged_sevenfold_banner_by_pngsforfree-d48nxnc.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 01:01 AM by Brosive.)
01-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

Threads: 24

(06-02-2012, 08:08 AM)Damascus Wrote: A final note: The custom enemies in this game are property of Crisosphinx and not available to the public. Do not use these enemies without express consent from the creator.
Too bad people care too much with these copyright thing. This has prevented me of using a lot of things in CSs since i don't know how to model. But anyway, i'm downloading it right now, looks great.

01-14-2013, 01:09 AM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

(01-14-2013, 01:09 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: Too bad people care too much with these copyright thing...
Do you really believe that people copyrighting anything just because of the greed or maybe self-proud? It's not about that at all, it's about love. It might be sounds real funny or even pathetic. But I am not joking. The creative process is very similar to make love process. And if you really in love with something you'll get your child. Metaphorically. Would you share your lovely child? I do not think so. And that's all about copyrights.

P.S. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everybody! I know it's a bit late for that, but better late than never.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 02:08 AM by Alex Ros.)
01-14-2013, 02:06 AM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(01-14-2013, 02:06 AM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 01:09 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: Too bad people care too much with these copyright thing...
Do you really believe that people copyrighting anything just because of the greed or maybe self-proud? It's not about that at all, it's about love. It might be sounds real funny or even pathetic. But I am not joking. The creative process is very similar to make love process. And if you really in love with something you'll get your child. Metaphorically. Would you share your lovely child? I do not think so. And that's all about copyrights.

P.S. Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to everybody! I know it's a bit late for that, but better late than never.
^THIS^

I'm gonna lock up my children in the basement forever where no one can see them but me.
01-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

I would not mind to share my child, dude. It makes sense to don't let players use the enemies in the first weeks after the mod was released, since it wouldn't be good if people see your enemies in another story before they had even played the original one. But else, it's gonna sound like " we made it, so you can't use ". I surely wouldn't mind to share my child, since the Amnesia community would only win with this. But anyway, this is only my opinion.

(01-14-2013, 02:21 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: ^THIS^

I'm gonna lock up my children in the basement forever where no one can see them but me.
I feel like a comunist right now.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 02:27 AM by str4wberrypanic.)
01-14-2013, 02:26 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(01-14-2013, 02:26 AM)str4wberrypanic Wrote: I would not mind to share my child
"What about their legs? They don't need those."
[Image: 250px-Gimbatulash.jpeg]
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013, 02:37 AM by failedALIAS.)
01-14-2013, 02:36 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

The reason is because crisosphinx is training to be a professional 3D modeller and considers this a professional work for him. It's more than fun for him, it's what he does to make a living.

If anyone wants to use the models they can ask for permission, but as with any person who does this as their job, he would want to be fairly compensated. I bought his models from him too.

01-14-2013, 04:35 AM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(01-14-2013, 02:21 AM)failedALIAS Wrote:

^THIS^

Thank you Alex and Failed and Damascus for standing up for me.

Though, I do not consider this my most prime work, it was a great experience for me to figure out how to export animations and models into an indie game engine that no one has been able to do before, professionally. If people start to take my models and claim them as theirs (whether or not they include me in the credits does not matter), people may relate the new items as that persons work, not mine.

Pewdiepie, for example, has gone noticed on Youtube, as we know, but I have seen many people claim that the custom stories he plays are his, not someone else's. This is why I wish to not have people use these models (also, Damascus commissioned me to create all the assets in this mod).

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
01-14-2013, 04:45 AM
Find
str4wberrypanic Offline

(01-14-2013, 04:35 AM)Damascus Wrote: The reason is because crisosphinx is training to be a professional 3D modeller and considers this a professional work for him. It's more than fun for him, it's what he does to make a living.

If anyone wants to use the models they can ask for permission, but as with any person who does this as their job, he would want to be fairly compensated. I bought his models from him too.
This explains. D:

01-14-2013, 04:46 AM
Find