Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
need models for Mortal Súnrise!
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
need models for Mortal Súnrise!

Hi all!
so, i,m here on berhalf on SplitheadProductions!
first of, i want to give y'all a little update on how our projects are going on!
mortal sunrise is doing good, and we are working on it. we are in need of models though, and with only one modeller, this will take quite a while to make. so, below, i will include a list of models we need, and it would be nice if anyone could either help us make these, or let us copy them from your CS or whatever, so we dont have to waste so much time.
secondly, the " baoss " of our project, ryan " stokes " has left the group, to study, so we are on a mission to finish mortal sunrise as fast as possible, but still as professional looking as possible, to honor our good ol' boss Big Grin
so, to the models needed, right now, we will need.
a candle used as a lantern ( or some " old " looking lantern )
a dead girl...

these two are the main ones ATM. but they might also take some time to work on Big Grin
lastly, i,d like to say thanks, to the ones who will, or are considering, to help us work on these models Smile

the project's working out, slowly but surely Smile

peace out

War is sweet, to those who have never experienced it
-Aristotle
06-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: need models for Mortal Súnrise!

If you want to use a modified lantern, keep in mind that's only possible with a Full Conversion.

06-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Find