Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: I have to nag you about stereoscopic amnesia again

(06-08-2012, 07:13 AM)Vaelwing22 Wrote: if 3D improved so my eyes don't feel like they are being gouged out and my brain is bleeding...
You missed something.
06-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Find
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Threads: 5

Neither do they confirm nor deny. The developers do not seem to care about their product's buyers...
06-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Find
Klax Offline

Threads: 0

(06-10-2012, 12:49 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: Neither do they confirm nor deny. The developers do not seem to care about their product's buyers...
Dude get over yourself, you bought the game, got free DLC and great support. They don't have have respond to your bitchy demands for putting 3d options into the game.

Id have no problem if they did add 3d even though i don't care for it at all myself, but try going about asking it a less whiny demanding way perhaps.
06-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

(06-10-2012, 01:23 AM)Klax Wrote:
(06-10-2012, 12:49 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote: Neither do they confirm nor deny. The developers do not seem to care about their product's buyers...
Dude get over yourself, you bought the game, got free DLC and great support. They don't have have respond to your bitchy demands for putting 3d options into the game.

Id have no problem if they did add 3d even though i don't care for it at all myself, but try going about asking it a less whiny demanding way perhaps.

Damn right.

06-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Find
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Neither do they confirm nor deny. If they don't want to do it, they can utter that, if they do a lot of people will be happy to hear the news, so..
06-10-2012, 03:25 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I've been on this forum for about a year now, and in all this time you are the FIRST person I've seen ask for 3D implemented in Amnesia. You're seriously acting like an entitled brat now "You guys are going to do what I want you to do or I'm going to cry and throw a fit!". From what I've seen FG rarely ever checks this forum, and when they do it's usually just replying to technical issues, so I highly doubt they even saw this thread. On top of that Amnesia has been a finished project for them for over a year now (the last patch came out April of last year). And there is a difference between caring about their buyers and falling down to their needs and replying to every demand of every buyer. Like it's been stated, they released a free DLC for you and enabled you to make your own custom story and download custom stories. And just because they didn't reply to your request they're automatically terrible developers that don't care about their fans. Great.

Posting Freak
06-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Website Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34

Okay seriously... this thread is getting ridiculous now.

To the opposition: yes, we know that you don't like 3D... why do you care if WE have it or not? We obviously LIKE IT! What's it to you if this convinces the developers to adopt this technology? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. And before anybody mentions the development time and testing for 3D... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! If you want the feature, you want it. If you don't want the feature, you don't. Why don't we let the developers worry about the development hmmm?

To the support: hey it's great you feel so passionate about 3d, but dammit it's NOT HELPING when you attack every person who posts in opposition to your stance by calling them a retard or whatever manner of juvenile garbage you can come up with. So you think the developers aren't paying attention to you eh? Well maybe that's because you can't seem to act like an adult! Why the hell SHOULD they listen to you?

Like somebody said earlier, you bought the game AS IS, but even so, the developers still provided great support, content authoring tools (MAP EDITOR!!!), and oh did I forget to mention the addition of FREE DLC that's practically a whole game in it's own right??? Quit talking like a spoiled little brat claiming the developers don't care about the customers. So you think that... great... go cry about it.

INSTEAD! A more CONSTRUCTIVE approach would be to try to get them to add in support for 3D for the NEXT Amnesia game... although I don't know if this is even possible as the HPL3 engine uses opengl as well (I think...).

From now on, why doesn't EVERYBODY just do EVERYONE a favor and READ your posts a couple of times before you click the "Post Reply" button. Hmm... maybe I SHOULDN'T randomly call this person a retard. Hmm... maybe some people react differently to 3D than others and it's really none of my concern as "no 3D" is already a feature of EVERY SINGLE GAME IN OUR GALAXY.
06-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Find
Ahmed Quast Offline
Banned

Quote:To the opposition: yes, we know that you don't like 3D... why do you care if WE have it or not? We obviously LIKE IT! What's it to you if this convinces the developers to adopt this technology? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. And before anybody mentions the development time and testing for 3D... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! If you want the feature, you want it. If you don't want the feature, you don't. Why don't we let the developers worry about the development hmmm?
That's what I state all the time. But as the "opposition" does not even understand such a simple truth those who don't are not mislabled by retard.

I could have written "those who don't know" but instead of accepting that they don't know they come along patronizing which makes it even more retarded. People who are that misguided need a strong reminder.

Quote:Why should they listen to you?
Because I give them valuable feedback.

If they wanted to include it in the next game they could mention that. But they don't say anything, which I find unreasonable.
06-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-10-2012, 04:09 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote:
Quote:To the opposition: yes, we know that you don't like 3D... why do you care if WE have it or not? We obviously LIKE IT! What's it to you if this convinces the developers to adopt this technology? You don't have to use it if you don't want to. And before anybody mentions the development time and testing for 3D... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT! If you want the feature, you want it. If you don't want the feature, you don't. Why don't we let the developers worry about the development hmmm?
That's what I state all the time. But as the "opposition" does not even understand such a simple truth those who don't are not mislabled by retard.

I could have written "those who don't know" but instead of accepting that they don't know they come along patronizing which makes it even more retarded. People who are that misguided need a strong reminder.
...So wait you're aloud to say you want 3D and think it's a good idea but as soon as we say we don't like it we're obviously retarded. So obviously anyone who offers their opinion on a subject that's different from yours is retarded...Ok then. Aside from that, all we did was tell you that the chances of it being added in are so slim that you shouldn't bet on the developers adding it in just because you requested it (which at the time seemed to be what you were thinking). I never at any point said that it shouldn't be added, just that it wouldn't be added. And at this point with how childish and immature you're acting I doubt they'd add it in even if they were considering it. Whatever, I'm done with this, you're clearly incapable of accepting anyone's opinion unless it's exactly the same as yours, so you're not worth arguing with.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012, 04:38 AM by Kman.)
06-10-2012, 04:35 AM
Website Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

(06-10-2012, 04:09 AM)Ahmed Quast Wrote:

Quote:Why should they listen to you?
Because I give them valuable feedback.

If they wanted to include it in the next game they could mention that. But they don't say anything, which I find unreasonable.

You come into the forum with your so-called aspiring idea of 3D in the Amnesia world, but when the circumstances do not match the outcome you so hoped to reach, you spit venom in our faces? You honestly believe of all people on this forum who have devoted their time and love into whatever Frictional Games has done, they would succumb to YOUR needs? You walk in here, pledge that this task is easy and would boost income of future sales, and while the developers are hard at work, creating a new game, you announce them as disconcerning and disrespectful? Amnesia is an old game, the creators are busy making the new chapter, and taking time out of their schedule to implement the feature of 3D is not only time-consuming, but would inevitably be a waste of both resources and effort. I, myself, would not mind having a 3D experience of Amnesia, but I know their priorities and I couldn't be more proud of them for disregarding this absurd thread and continuing production of A Machine for Pigs. Your arrogant attitude and poor presentation skills are going to get you no further than where you were when you first thought of the idea. Your entitling of others as "retarded" is not only making you look like a inconsiderate child, but instantly diminishes your plead and most likely, if not definite, made this thread no more than littered trash.

You are not getting 3D, plain and simple. Now either act like a responsible human being with a sense of care, or kindly get the hell off these forums. People of your nature are not welcome unless you find yourself a kinder spirit.

Have a nice day.
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2012, 05:18 AM by Statyk.)
06-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Find