Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler servant_grunt_2 in Archives
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
RE: servant_grunt_2 in Archives

(06-03-2012, 08:06 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 08:02 PM)Putmalk Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 08:02 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 07:54 PM)Putmalk Wrote: I was gonna say it's impossible to activate that grunt, but I think I may know how to do it. Just that nobody will actually ever do it; because it involves taking a path that isn't as common...

Go straight after leaving the bookshelf room, go right, go left, go left again, and head toward the big room (this would be the door that is normally walked through by the grunt). Then you activate the other grunt (servant_grunt_2) and the same thing applies.

So yeah, there are 3 grunts in archives, but only two will ever appear and both are harmless; one is a hallucination from the rubble, the other walks through a door for a second and then disappears.
The Study's door will get closed.
Ah, then that makes it impossible. XD
Then why that grunt that's what the discussion is about Sad
I want frictional games answering this x)
Because things change in development.

I've added stuff to my maps that after further consideration decided not to use (in fact, some of my scripts have 500 lines of code that are commented out). Rather than delete the entities, they'll just make them impossible to achieve so that if they change their minds later, they can easily reactivate them. It's just part of the revision process of development.

And it's certainly not very important either. >.>

06-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16
RE: servant_grunt_2 in Archives

(06-03-2012, 08:20 PM)Putmalk Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 08:06 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 08:02 PM)Putmalk Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 08:02 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(06-03-2012, 07:54 PM)Putmalk Wrote: I was gonna say it's impossible to activate that grunt, but I think I may know how to do it. Just that nobody will actually ever do it; because it involves taking a path that isn't as common...

Go straight after leaving the bookshelf room, go right, go left, go left again, and head toward the big room (this would be the door that is normally walked through by the grunt). Then you activate the other grunt (servant_grunt_2) and the same thing applies.

So yeah, there are 3 grunts in archives, but only two will ever appear and both are harmless; one is a hallucination from the rubble, the other walks through a door for a second and then disappears.
The Study's door will get closed.
Ah, then that makes it impossible. XD
Then why that grunt that's what the discussion is about Sad
I want frictional games answering this x)
Because things change in development.

I've added stuff to my maps that after further consideration decided not to use (in fact, some of my scripts have 500 lines of code that are commented out). Rather than delete the entities, they'll just make them impossible to achieve so that if they change their minds later, they can easily reactivate them. It's just part of the revision process of development.

And it's certainly not very important either. >.>
Exactly...

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
06-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Find