Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pony Models??
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: Pony Models??

(06-04-2012, 03:00 AM)RainBroCrash Wrote: Okay, I'm doing an MLP:FiM-based CS. I'm obviously gonna need some pony models! Tongue
Anyone know where I can get some ponies to use?
Even if I have to configure them in some way to enable their use in Amnesia? If that's the case I'd like to know how to go about doing that. @_@
I'd highly appreciate the help. Big Grin

06-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(06-05-2012, 12:59 AM)Danarogon Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 03:00 AM)RainBroCrash Wrote: Okay, I'm doing an MLP:FiM-based CS. I'm obviously gonna need some pony models! Tongue
Even if I have to configure them in some way to enable their use in Amnesia? If that's the case I'd like to know how to go about doing that. @_@

I know I can't be the only one on this forum who finds irony in the fact that you hate these types of maps so much, yet you were one of the first people to start it. The truth is that the same people who found joy in your Meme Custom Story are some of the same ones who will also find it in these Pony maps. I am aware that you said you created "Dark Room" for fun, and to familiarize yourself with the engine, who's to say they're not doing the exact same thing? Who are you to frown upon and criticize their work?

I rate it 3 memes.
06-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(06-05-2012, 11:37 AM)Robosprog Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 01:24 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 12:59 AM)Danarogon Wrote:

I know I can't be the only one on this forum who finds irony in the fact that you hate these types of maps so much, yet you were one of the first people to start it. The truth is that the same people who found joy in your Meme Custom Story are some of the same ones who will also find it in these Pony maps. I am aware that you said you created "Dark Room" for fun, and to familiarize yourself with the engine, who's to say they're not doing the exact same thing? Who are you to frown upon and criticize their work?
Let's look at it this way - his was a joke one, yes, but how does that make these right? Do two wrongs make a right? No. Besides, his was actually fairly high quality compared to 99% of MLP custom stories, and only 10% of the ones I have played are actually scary. If they made high quality MLP maps with a creepy undertone, I don't think the community would mind as much.
this ^^
06-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(06-05-2012, 11:37 AM)Robosprog Wrote: Let's look at it this way - his was a joke one, yes, but how does that make these right? Do two wrongs make a right? No. Besides, his was actually fairly high quality compared to 99% of MLP custom stories, and only 10% of the ones I have played are actually scary. If they made high quality MLP maps with a creepy undertone, I don't think the community would mind as much.
Although I agree with this statement, and most MLP stories are a bit "under-standard", screaming NO! at someone just for wanting to make one is over-generalizing the whole MLP map thing, and not giving him a chance at all. Who's to say that what this guy has in mind isn't a high quality MLP map with lots of effort put in?
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 10:50 AM by Kreekakon.)
06-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

Can you guys stop posting?

listen to boards of canada
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Website Find
MEGA theguy Offline

Threads: 0

How about no fighting, rather than complaining and making scene about it, you can ignore it, and just let it happen. Everyone will be happy then.
06-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Find