Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
heavenkinder Offline
Banned

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago Sad  Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

well, i updated my amnesia to 1.2 version (justine) but now it asks for the serial. i downloaded my amnesia from pirate bay then i used skidrow so it dint ask for the serial, but now after the update it asks me and i really dont know what to do. Help me if u can.
Thanks
06-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

HA-HA-HA... Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't know. I find it so funny that certain people do not understand how ironic, idiotic and $#@$@#4 that is.

Don't you find it a little strange that other people buy this game...you know...with MONEY??? Or that this game was made by 5 guys who NEED those money? Or that this is illegal? OR THAT THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL FORUMS?

Maybe ptb comments or skidrow can give you support. You won't get it from this forum though so goodbye...
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 04:16 PM by plutomaniac.)
06-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 4 Weeks ago RE: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

(06-06-2012, 04:01 PM)heavenkinder Wrote: i downloaded my amnesia from pirate bay
Like Pluto said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
06-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Find