Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Idea] New amnesia enemy, werewolf
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: [Request] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

(06-06-2012, 08:54 PM)Bridge Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 05:41 PM)Traggey Wrote: Just going to mention that the likelyness of this happening is very very small, so don't set any projects to depend on this happening.
Not sure why you're always so cynical regarding this. In such a small community like this, I agree, the chances are quite small. But entire forums are dedicated to these kinds of requests, where aspiring modelers will gladly help out in exchange for invaluable experience. Look around and you will almost certainly find someone.
I'm cynical towards it because it so happens that the majority of modelers around these forums are part of our team, I know they're busy Wink And creating new charcater models is something that takes ALONG time, and I mean ALOOOOONG time.
06-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60
RE: [Idea] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

(06-06-2012, 08:59 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 05:41 PM)Traggey Wrote: Just going to mention that the likelyness of this happening is very very small, so don't set any projects to depend on this happening.
Not sure why you're always so cynical regarding this. In such a small community like this, I agree, the chances are quite small. But entire forums are dedicated to these kinds of requests, where aspiring modelers will gladly help out in exchange for invaluable experience. Look around and you will almost certainly find someone.
I'm cynical towards it because it so happens that the majority of modelers around these forums are part of our team, I know they're busy Wink And creating new charcater models is something that takes ALONG time, and I mean ALOOOOONG time.
Yes.

Edit: I do have a werewolf, perhaps I'll finish it but no promises. If I would I'd make it available for everyone.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 09:33 PM by Acies.)
06-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Find
Ermu Offline

Threads: 13
RE: [Idea] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

(06-06-2012, 09:31 PM)Acies Wrote:
(06-06-2012, 08:59 PM)Traggey Wrote:
Yes.

Edit: I do have a werewolf, perhaps I'll finish it but no promises. If I would I'd make it available for everyone.
If you do, thank you!
06-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: [Request] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

(06-06-2012, 08:12 PM)Ermu Wrote: But this is waaaay too difficult to do for a beginner, maybe after 5 years of learning. Big Grin
This is the main reason people aren't just going to make a model for someone else just for a credit in a custom story. It's as hard, if not harder than making the rest of the custom story combined. Not trying to be condescending, just trying to fill you in.

I have a modeller making custom enemies for my story, and quite frankly even though we were good friends to begin with and he's getting HALF of the credit for the entire custom story I still feel bad that I'm not paying him for it.

06-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Find