Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Idea] New amnesia enemy, werewolf
Ermu Offline

Threads: 13
[Idea] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

Hey!

So, i would and could really love an fully animated etc, werewolf enemy/monster for my Amnesia custom story. If one exists already, link please. I think people would really love it.

If someone actually is willing to do this, i would of course give him full credit + note in credits and ending texts etc usual stuff. HIGHLY CONSIDERED, maybe even a small reward!

(Though if this goes to reward stage, i'd like it to be made exclusively for me, and only released with my custom story, you would of course get and be demanded to be credited.)

A zombie/undeadish werewolf would also be nice. Your choice, both would be awesome.

Some ideas/photos:

[Image: Warwick_Feral.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 07:37 PM by Ermu.)
06-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: [Request] New amnesia enemy, werewolf

Just going to mention that the likelyness of this happening is very very small, so don't set any projects to depend on this happening.
06-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Find
SilentStriker Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 26

EDIT: ^

Didn't some one start working on a werewolf or am I just mistaken? Hmm can't remember but the problem with asking for new monster is that it takes a looong time to create, texture and animate but it would be nice if someone made a werewolf Smile

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 05:43 PM by SilentStriker.)
06-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79

Acies got a base model for it going, I think he stopped working on it though.
06-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(06-06-2012, 06:15 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [Image: supersimplemodel.jpg]
Heeeeey~ Someone used it! I'm proud
06-06-2012, 07:11 PM
Find
Ermu Offline

Yeah, i know it's not simple, that's why i'm not expecting anything to happen. I don't have any projects counting on this either, i just thought it would've been a really nice addition to have something new.

Thanks to you all anyways!

(06-06-2012, 06:15 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [Image: supersimplemodel.jpg]
Well what else can i offer than credits or a small money reward? I mean, seriously what are you expecting from a community that does this as a hobby? With that logic, should people start selling their custom stories with money or what? That would just suck.

I mean i know that's humouristic but still, it's kinda offensing, when i just simply asked something as a nice addition to the use of whole community, and even offered money for it.

+ This was just an IDEA!

E: The photos i had was just a simple idea, well i mean it's hard to explain, like a photo where you could even take something, to make it more look like it, so that people wouldn't make an elephant and tell it's a werewolf... Even a simple one would be satisfying, just something new. I wasn't expecting anything, really.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 07:36 PM by Ermu.)
06-06-2012, 07:18 PM
Find
Ermu Offline

(06-06-2012, 07:40 PM)Robosprog Wrote: It's a joke mate and I always wanted an opportunity to use that meme.
Like i said before:
"I mean i know that's humouristic but still, it's kinda offensing"

And yes, i did forget the part in from the original post, i would've been really flexible to the creators conditions though. And when i wrote the original message, i was kinda conserned of putting it exclusive, but put it that way anyways.

But like i said, this was just an idea.

Thanks, and have a nice day.
06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Find
Ermu Offline

(06-06-2012, 07:58 PM)Robosprog Wrote: And you mate, good luck on finding the model/modeller btw.
Nah i think this is already going to the "idea graveyard"
06-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Find
Ermu Offline

(06-06-2012, 08:04 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Why not try and learn how to make a model yourself? It's never worth giving an idea up, even if it's out of your capabilities now. Perhaps make it your goal to be able to make models so you don't have to ask next time?
Yeah, i've thought of that, infact i downloaded Blender last week, but haven't had time to open it. Thought of getting 3D's max since people seem to like it more on doing Amnesia models. And so far what i (think) knowing is that Blender doesn't support the file format that Amnesia uses.

But this is waaaay too difficult to do for a beginner, maybe after 5 years of learning. Big Grin

Thanks once again.

(06-06-2012, 07:40 PM)Robosprog Wrote: Anyway, stop being so defensive
And about that, it's my behaviour, can't do anything to it, always been.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2012, 08:14 PM by Ermu.)
06-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-06-2012, 05:41 PM)Traggey Wrote: Just going to mention that the likelyness of this happening is very very small, so don't set any projects to depend on this happening.
Not sure why you're always so cynical regarding this. In such a small community like this, I agree, the chances are quite small. But entire forums are dedicated to these kinds of requests, where aspiring modelers will gladly help out in exchange for invaluable experience. Look around and you will almost certainly find someone.
06-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Find