Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Frictional Games on Steam?
OneShot Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Frictional Games on Steam?

WindexGlow Wrote:Why? They are running a business. They have to get things approved by their superiors before they can do anything pubically like this. I am very sorry the world does not resolve around you or your understanding.

I don't give a flying shit about feeling sorry for a company like that. I just want my Penumbra download completed so I can stop hovering this dead Forum.

Shopping at Gamersgate is almost the easiest thing in the world. Just follow these instructions:
1. Buy
2. Download (if possible)
3. E-mail support@Gamersgate.com to figure out why your product isn't working!
4. Wait for a representative to respond.
5. Awaiting step 4 to be completed...
02-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Find
OneShot Offline

Threads: 4

WindexGlow Wrote:Good luck with that, most of them are sleeping since GamersGate is likely located in Europe.

Even if they were awake I doubt they would be doing anything.

Shopping at Gamersgate is almost the easiest thing in the world. Just follow these instructions:
1. Buy
2. Download (if possible)
3. E-mail support@Gamersgate.com to figure out why your product isn't working!
4. Wait for a representative to respond.
5. Awaiting step 4 to be completed...
02-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Just deleted a bunch of post in this forum, wasn't to picky about what to delete, I have better things to do.
(EDIT, to not allow for confusion, I'm talking about certain posts with content not related to the topic of the thread.)

Also, OK I can perfectly understand that it is upsetting when you pay for something and it does not work as it is intended. But, coming here and posting 50 posts about it, when we can't do anything about it, it's not our shop or our system or our anything, is just plain odd. The disappointment was noted in the first post and we are truly sorry for the problems some are having, we would of course prefer it if you all had an excellent time playing the game instead.

Please, give them a chance to correct the error, it has been night here in Sweden and gamers gate is located here. They don't work 24/7 and I'm sure that as soon as they are back to work they will start fixing the issues that has occurred after closing hours.

Again, we are sorry it has not been a smooth experience for all but we here at Frictional Games really can't do anything about it.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2008, 08:50 AM by jens.)
02-12-2008, 08:11 AM
Website Find