Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

penumbra parodys!
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: penumbra parodys!

I think not. It was a test film after all. Or that was how i got it at least.Smile

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
02-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

Nackidno is right. It is only test film and it is not very interesting. Maybe later Ican upload it as bonus material Wink
super_secret.zip
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2008, 06:57 PM by packz.)
02-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Find
Petike Offline

Threads: 35

Klayman Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:With the game? Animation? In real life? Or what is the thought of yours?

I think it will be best in real life with good camera. I have a good enviroment in cellar (I am not sure if this is the right word) under my house. It is very dark and scary. Maybe some dog can play as monster in there Wink.

I have long been thinking of the same thing. And the "dog attack" would be hilarious, because my Raf is such a cute little mutt (spitz + labrador retriever :-D ). Maybe when I'll have some free time once, I may try it. I have already made a few short amateur movies (usualy live acted), so I might give it a try with a horror one as well... :-)

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
04-06-2008, 02:05 PM
Find
Klayman Offline

Threads: 14

I have made some videos and movies too. Only with live action. Most of them was from war enviroment.

I would like to use dog because it will be hilarious Smile. You are right! But I can use only one dog and he is 30cm small Big Grin. And we are afraid to take that dog in to the dark cellar because there are rat traps (as poisoned fake food) Sad
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2008, 05:53 PM by packz.)
04-06-2008, 05:53 PM
Find
Petike Offline

Threads: 35

I just got a f***ing good idea for a short mashup movie !

We all know, that Philip teached physics back at his home university in Britain...
We know how skilled he is, when it comes to solving all kinds of scientific puzzles...
We all know he is really similiar in a way to... MacGyver ! :-D

So I have plans for a short little Penumbra movie set to the MacGyver theme (as if Penumbra was an action-adventure series similiar to that). What do you think ? Would it work ? ;-)

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
04-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Find
TheLight Offline

Threads: 2

Interesting thread. Some good ideas. I still can't figure out what have of them are, though Smile.

If you are dying and walking towards the light, please stop. Your entering my house.
04-13-2008, 02:14 PM
Find