Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need people for small CS making group
Hagencaveman Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Need people for small CS making group

Hey, if you wanna send me the story, how many rooms/what types, how big the CS is going to be and what you want done in certain rooms (puzzles, specific items etc.) I'll start making them asap. I'm 17, played about with the editor a bit and designed a few levels but not done anything with them. I've got time practically finished sixth form for the summer so I got the time.
Also if CrazyArts wants to help, it'd be cool to have someone else to help especially if the CS is big.

Again, not really had any experience making a CS but if you message me I'm sure we can talk, although if you wanna take someone with better experience that's fine by me Smile.
06-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Find
pandasFTW Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Need people for small CS making group

(06-13-2012, 02:11 PM)Hagencaveman Wrote: Hey, if you wanna send me the story, how many rooms/what types, how big the CS is going to be and what you want done in certain rooms (puzzles, specific items etc.) I'll start making them asap. I'm 17, played about with the editor a bit and designed a few levels but not done anything with them. I've got time practically finished sixth form for the summer so I got the time.
Also if CrazyArts wants to help, it'd be cool to have someone else to help especially if the CS is big.

Again, not really had any experience making a CS but if you message me I'm sure we can talk, although if you wanna take someone with better experience that's fine by me Smile.

thanks man
i would love to have you on board Smile
but i kinda trashed this CS, everyone kept mocking me, in this thread, and just in general.

War is sweet, to those who have never experienced it
-Aristotle
07-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Find