Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teleporting naked guys HELP!!
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Teleporting naked guys HELP!!

(06-11-2012, 08:07 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 08:05 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 07:52 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: Go on and twist this game with teleporting naked guys. Smile
damn, you are a bit too calm.. is that really you ?
Yep. Just being a bit sarcastic, that is all.
I didn't mean to help him!

[Image: 237.png]

Hi.
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Website Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

Guys this is getting off-topic. He got his answer and a warning.. that's it..

Trying is the first step to success.
06-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

Guys what we need is a very in-depth and atmospheric custom story with many twists and turns, with a heavily intricate plot structured so that at the very end of the game (seven gameplay hours later), the one teleporting naked guy you see makes perfect sense with the plot.

06-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(06-11-2012, 09:07 PM)Damascus Wrote: Guys what we need is a very in-depth and atmospheric custom story with many twists and turns, with a heavily intricate plot structured so that at the very end of the game (seven gameplay hours later), the one teleporting naked guy you see makes perfect sense with the plot.
ho oh lol dod u no liek teleporin nake guy!?!?! supa awesome scare OMGGG

No but people should stop asking for these scripts, because everytime i can't resist to help.

Hi.
06-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Website Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(06-11-2012, 09:07 PM)Damascus Wrote: Guys what we need is a very in-depth and atmospheric custom story with many twists and turns, with a heavily intricate plot structured so that at the very end of the game (seven gameplay hours later), the one teleporting naked guy you see makes perfect sense with the plot.
Sounds good!

Trying is the first step to success.
06-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Find
palistov Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 67

I thought I wrote a reply on a teleporting naked guys thread already? Was sure I had a short tutorial somewhere....Well, it's a short one so I'll recap:

1) Uninstall Amnesia: The Dark Descent
2) Get a new hobby

06-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(06-11-2012, 06:25 PM)Robosprog Wrote: You are not a good person, you are a terrible, terrible person. He is going to plague the community even more and it's all because you decided to teach him how to do this.
CorinthianMarket will never forgive you.
Can you explain to me how helping a fellow member of your community is considered being a "terrible, terrible person"? I know sometimes you try to troll, but to me it just comes across as ignorance.

For the record, people who hate PDP/related maps and are vocal about it "plague the community" much more than the actual creators. Do I care for them? No. Would I still help someone even if I disagree with their style of mapping? Absolutely.

You can stay calm and quiet on the matter just as easily as complain about it; your opinion towards a map won't make the creator have some life changing epiphany, he will most likely regard it just like all of the other hate. Modding is a hobby, and hobbies are meant to be fun. If he gets his joy from making this, who are you to say otherwise?

I rate it 3 memes.
06-12-2012, 08:44 AM
Find
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3

(06-12-2012, 08:44 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 06:25 PM)Robosprog Wrote: You are not a good person, you are a terrible, terrible person. He is going to plague the community even more and it's all because you decided to teach him how to do this.

CorinthianMarket will never forgive you.
Can you explain to me how helping a fellow member of your community is considered being a "terrible, terrible person"? I know sometimes you try to troll, but to me it just comes across as ignorance.

For the record, people who hate PDP/related maps and are vocal about it "plague the community" much more than the actual creators. Do I care for them? No. Would I still help someone even if I disagree with their style of mapping? Absolutely.

You can stay calm and quiet on the matter just as easily as complain about it; your opinion towards a map won't make the creator have some life changing epiphany, he will most likely regard it just like all of the other hate. Modding is a hobby, and hobbies are meant to be fun. If he gets his joy from making this, who are you to say otherwise?
This made me smile, because this is exactly the way i feel.

It's nice to see that i'm not the only one who thinks it's completly ridiculous that people are complaining about the PDP maps, as you said yourself. Map making is a hobby.

[Image: 15isy6C]
06-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(06-12-2012, 08:36 AM)palistov Wrote: I thought I wrote a reply on a teleporting naked guys thread already? Was sure I had a short tutorial somewhere....Well, it's a short one so I'll recap:

1) Uninstall Amnesia: The Dark Descent
2) Get a new hobby
A classic is always appreciated!

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
06-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Find