Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Win Amnesia the dark Descent!
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Win Amnesia the dark Descent!

If I understand correctly, you can submit one of the following Amnesia-related (original) works:
  • > fanfic
  • > artwork
  • > music
  • > mod/custom story
to the specified email in order to participate in the contest. The prize will be a copy of Amnesia on Steam.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2012, 06:42 AM by Kein.)
06-17-2012, 06:41 AM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

"But, Traggey, I don't understand," Daniel pleaded back, his eyes full of confusion as he looked up at his captor, his arms bound tightly like so many of his prisoners before him.

"Shh, now," Traggey whispered, leaning down and kissing him passionately, running his tongue along Daniel's lips, the taste of the Damascus Rose Oil still fresh on them.

Daniel's only response was a look of shock, as Traggey slowly reached down, tracing his fingers along Daniel's bare chest before moving them slowly downward and...

Nah.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2012, 08:57 AM by SUMMER^.)
06-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

W-what.... What's going on in here?

Rules! Right, yes. If you read the text in the video on the description you'd get it, but oh well!

You may submit ANYTHING you've created which is related to Amnesia though either sending me a PM on youtube or leaving a video response to the contest video.
06-17-2012, 09:42 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Isn't this contest sort of fundamentally broken though? In order to participate in the contest you need to create something artistic related to Amnesia and your reward is a copy of Amnesia which you probably already played. I guess there are a few people that have only watched LPs, but everybody else probably doesn't even know enough about the game to really create anything interesting.
06-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

(06-17-2012, 11:45 AM)Bridge Wrote: Isn't this contest sort of fundamentally broken though? In order to participate in the contest you need to create something artistic related to Amnesia and your reward is a copy of Amnesia which you probably already played. I guess there are a few people that have only watched LPs, but everybody else probably doesn't even know enough about the game to really create anything interesting.
I do not agree.
06-17-2012, 12:01 PM
Find
SUMMER^ Offline

Threads: 6

(06-17-2012, 11:45 AM)Bridge Wrote: Isn't this contest sort of fundamentally broken though? In order to participate in the contest you need to create something artistic related to Amnesia and your reward is a copy of Amnesia which you probably already played. I guess there are a few people that have only watched LPs, but everybody else probably doesn't even know enough about the game to really create anything interesting.
I still think this contest is fine as it is. Though you raise a good point, there's plenty of people out there who have played Amnesia and would like a copy to give as a gift, or even use themselves if they pirated the game and want to switch to a legit version.

Oh and Traggey, will you be posting the runner-ups as well? If that's the case I think I might enter my fanfic myself. Not saying I'll win or anything, but I think this forum needs more DanielxTraggey ; ) (Traniel? Heh)

06-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

^Too bad so many people pirate the games... plus there is not good way in place to identify pirates properly. On some forums they make you link your steam account so they can verify if you bought the game. However since you can buy games retail (from Frictional Games) that would not work out. Sad

06-17-2012, 01:11 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

I will be posting runner ups! Yessir!
06-17-2012, 01:12 PM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

@Traggey [off topic] will the forum ever get an update?

[somewhat on topic] Is the contest open or is it to late?

06-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

The contest is still open! You may submit entries up untill the 30'th of june!

What forum updates are you talking about?
06-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Find