Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.lang Help [FUCKING SOLVED LIKE A BOSS!]
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
Exclamation  .lang Help [FUCKING SOLVED LIKE A BOSS!]

Everything was going fine until the shitty HplLangTool managed to destroy my work, i'm so fucking pissed.
Can someone help me out please? Not even the description loads now

This is what i need help with, the solution didn't work but it was close to working Sad

Your name is Artem (Also spelled Artyom), Visiting the orthodox church a what seemed to be like a regular sunday, would turn out to be the most terrifying adventure of your life. Before leaving the church you wanted to look around one last time, but that one last time turning around is what began this story. Before you knew it you were down, before passing out like a strong, but a yet so helpless man you saw that terrible thing. He was covered in blood, from the looks of it he must have bitten you somewhere. Once you finally wake up from what you thaught was a nightmare, turned out to be reality because you were tied down, in a church.. until the chains automatickly freed your hands.

This road looks more open and it's darker, i'm not in for bandits.
Oh my god what is that noise?!
This pig wasn't here before..
This gate looks fresh and in working condition, but it's locked.
I wonder where this stream goes.
This closet was locked for a reason.

Find a way to get inside the castle.
I need to open the closet.

The path was small and tight, as if you were walking inside a mountain gap, the only light visible was the one coming out of my lantern. I still can't get the voice i heard earlier out of my head.

Hi.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2012, 05:40 PM by MaZiCUT.)
06-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Website Find
FragdaddyXXL Offline

Threads: 20
RE: .lang Help

PHP Code: (Select All)
<CATEGORY Name="LoadingScreen">
<
Entry Name=">LoadText</Entry>
</CATEGORY> 

I'll let you find it xD

Dark Seclusion Here
06-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: .lang Help

(06-16-2012, 04:58 PM)FragdaddyXXL Wrote: I fixed that a minute ago, i just haven't checked it yet .
(06-16-2012, 04:58 PM)FragdaddyXXL Wrote: Still, even if that doesen't work, wich it now should cause i fixed it. Why isn't everything else working? description, messages, journal etc. Everything in the .hpl files work, but not in the .lang file.
Everything seems right, nothing in the .lang works no matter what i try.

Hi.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2012, 05:14 PM by MaZiCUT.)
06-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Website Find