Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Schmup.exe?
drex Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Schmup.exe?

Can you PM me that as well? I am at that part right now and thought it was something I had to have. Been looking for the password forever lol. Anyway, before I leave the part, I might as well have it. Thanks!
02-15-2008, 06:00 AM
Find
NeroAngelos Offline

Threads: 3

RayMarden Wrote:
zanexlol Wrote:come on, man, share!!!!!
i've completed the game too, 4,5hrs, but i didnt get all of em.
so please, share wih us

I just sent you the password via private message.

With regards to the artifacts, I only recall a handful of them. It wasn't a main focus of mine, but I did pick them up over time from searching everywhere.

For the ones I can recall:
Spoiler below!

* One was in a garbage can that was covered with a lid. I *want* to say this garbage can was in the room along the right wall of the hallway/passage that took you to the kennel door.

* In the infirmary/cryogenic area (the place where you pick up the medical watch and frozen head,) look at the air ducts above the doorway from where you came in. One is in the top-left corner.

* In the room with the compound 65 (?) - the one where the monster is pounding on the door and you have to use the mechanical arm. There is a desk to the right of the door and there should be one in the bottom drawer.

* From the last area of the demo - just past the area with the fiery barrel and fire alarm sprinklers - one up in the cabinets.

* In the library, up above. NOT the side with the clock, but above the door you eventually open up and go out through. It's hard to see from the ground, but jump up a bit. You should be able to see it from atop either of the two desks or, as I did, atop the book shelves.

* In the keycard room (where you accidentally kill the friendly scientist.) In the wrecked bathroom, in the far right corner, there is one on the ground amongst the rubble.

Well, that's six of them at least. For the life of me, I cannot recall where the other four are, but they are all generall in something (cabinet, drawer, etc.) or hidden in a high or low area. Perhaps the rest of that are in the earlier parts of the game can post where the other four are.

http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1751
02-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Find
Katana Offline

Threads: 1

the password to the Schmup.exe-file can be found below
Spoiler below!
xor451
02-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Find
predcon Offline

Threads: 2

i can swear i've heard those game tunes somewhere before.
02-29-2008, 04:15 AM
Find
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13

Could someone tell me what's in schmup and what this "supersecret" is? I didn't visit this homepage the first weeks after the games release as I didn't want anything spoiler until I finished the game and thus missed alot.

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
03-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Find
hagster Offline

Threads: 0

(02-15-2008, 05:55 AM)RayMarden Wrote:
zanexlol Wrote:come on, man, share!!!!!
i've completed the game too, 4,5hrs, but i didnt get all of em.
so please, share wih us

I just sent you the password via private message.

dont be such an douchebag.... SHARE u tard... ppl needs it..

Spoiler below!

PASSWORD IS xor451

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 06:29 AM by jens.)
05-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Find
Tommy Gun Offline

Threads: 26

please no abuse/ cussing.

Spoiler below!

xor451 = black plague. It opens up an icon in dr. swansons office which will let you play the game. ALo, if you go to c drive - program files- paradoox interactive. you will see super_secret.exe, open it, type in the password, and you'll get lotsa goodies. Wallpapers, concepts, level layout and a video of the making of the infected.

There's also a thread about the highest Schmup.exe scores.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/sho...p?tid=1902 (thread necromancy though)

ikj765 = Requeim. A tribute to RED with outtakes. SOMEWHERE in level 2 Big Grin: (find it yourselves) same system though, find all the artifacts.

Also, if you need locations of all 10 artifacts. Here is Requiems guide.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/sho...p?tid=2456

enjoy my spoilers.

Not an image
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2009, 08:48 AM by ARes88.)
05-18-2009, 08:47 AM
Find
Killer657 Offline

Threads: 0

I KNOW ANOTHER SECRET!
When you get the soda dont use your coin use the brick in front of the machine
when you get to the reserch room use your coin on the broken machine and soda will shoot out!
08-13-2009, 04:27 AM
Find
Aliennoffe Offline

Threads: 18

(08-13-2009, 04:27 AM)Killer657 Wrote: I KNOW ANOTHER SECRET!
When you get the soda dont use your coin use the brick in front of the machine
when you get to the reserch room use your coin on the broken machine and soda will shoot out!

Cool!!!

Please -REP me.
Honestly, please do. I want to see how low I can go!!
08-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Find
ShnitzelKiller Offline

Threads: 13

Can you send me the code too? Or just tell me what the heck both those .exes do? Is it a movie, game, or what?

[Image: Cloud_dance_3_by_ShnitzelKiller.gif]
08-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Find